Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 18, 2015
of February 2, 2015 No. 76
About approval of the Regulations on the leading council of national authority of standardization
According to part five of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About standardization" I order:
1. Approve Regulations on the leading council of national authority of standardization which are applied.
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of technical regulation and metrology submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine I.G Cheese.
Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
It is approved:
Minister of Finance of Ukraine
Minister of Health of Ukraine
Minister of social policy of Ukraine
Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
Acting minister of infrastructure of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister agrarian
policy and food of Ukraine
Ya. V. Krasnopolsky
Minister of Defence of Ukraine colonel general
S. T. Poltorak
First Deputy Minister of Regional Development,
construction and housing and communal services of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine of February 2, 2015 No. 76
1. The management board is soveshchatelno - supervisory authority of national authority of standardization.
2. Board of governors in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts governing the relations in the sphere of standardization and also this Provision.
1. The management board is created on a parity basis as a part of twenty one persons. Are part of management board the head of national authority of standardization and on four representatives from such parties:
Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine, other central executive bodies and state bodies;
scientific institutions, educational institutions, scientific and technical and engineering societies (unions);
public associations of subjects of managing (including subjects of small and medium business), organizations of employers and their associations;
public organizations of consumers (associations of consumers);
other public associations and labor unions.
2. When forming staff of the leading council experience and professional competence of the sphere of standardization of each alternate member of management board are considered.
The staff of management board affirms the order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine.
3. The head of national authority of standardization is member of management board, but cannot be elected him the chairman (vice-chairman) or preside over its meetings.
4. The faces consisting in employment relationships with national authority of standardization cannot be part of management board.
5. Members of management board fulfill the duties on a voluntary basis.
6. The chairman of management board has two deputies.
The chairman of management board and its deputies are elected at meeting of the leading council.
7. Chairman of management board:
will organize work of the leading council;
convenes meetings of management board and presides over them, approves the agenda of its meetings;
coordinates activities of members of management board and distributes obligations between them.
8. Members of management board have no right to delegate the powers to other persons.
9. Early termination of powers of the member of management board is possible at its personal request by filing of application for abdication of the member of management board or owing to other circumstances which make impossible accomplishment of obligations by it in the leading council (dismissal, etc.).
Proposals on the termination of powers of the member of management board are submitted to the chairman of management board who reports about this Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine.
10. The Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine reviews structure of management board each two years or in need of thicket.
11. Members of management board shall provide confidentiality of information obtained during accomplishment of the obligations by them.
1. Treat powers of the leading council:
1) preparation of offers on:
to forming of state policy in the sphere of standardization;
to control of observance of standardization of procedures by national authority in the sphere of standardization;
to procedures in the sphere of standardization;
to accession to the international and regional standardization organizations, the conclusion of agreements on cooperation and work in the field of standardization with national authorities of standardization of other states;
to position assignment of the head of national authority of standardization;
2) to approval of projects:
decisions on creation and termination of activities of technical committees of standardization, determination of the sphere of their activities;
work programs on national standartization;
annual activities report of national authority of standardization;
3) monitoring and assessment of activities of technical committees of standardization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.