of July 29, 2016 No. 68
About approval of Requirements for placement, content and technical characteristics of subscriber mailboxes
According to the subitem 20) Item 1 of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About mail", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Requirements for placement, content and technical characteristics of subscriber mailboxes.
2. To provide to department of communication of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Yaroshenko V. V.):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in printing and electronic form on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also in the Republican center of legal information within five calendar days from the date of receipt of the registered order for inclusion in reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of information and communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of information and communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 29, 2016 No. 68
1. These Requirements for placement, content and technical characteristics of subscriber mailboxes (further - Requirements) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 9, 2016 "About mail" (further - the Law), and establish requirements for placement, content of subscriber mailboxes and technical characteristics to them.
2. In these Requirements the following basic concepts are used:
1) subscriber mailbox - the special cabinet with cells established in buildings, apartment houses (residential buildings), individual apartment houses for receipt of mailings by addressees;
2) the user of services of the operator of mail (further - the user) - the physical person or legal entity which is the consumer of the services provided by the operator of mail including based on the agreements signed by it with the operator of mail;
3) the operator of mail - the physical person or legal entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan providing services in the field of mail activities;
4) authorized body in the field of mail (further - authorized body) - the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan enabling within the competence the realization of state policy, the state control, coordination and regulation of activities in the field of mail in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the National operator of mail - the operator of mail determined by authorized body in the field of mail, created in form of business of joint-stock company which controlling stock is owned by national managing holding to whom the obligations provided by the Law are assigned.
3. Subscriber mailboxes are in residential and non-residential buildings, individual apartment houses in the places available to users of services of the operator of mail and mail carriers of operators of mail, and belong to their owners who provide placement and content in proper condition of subscriber mailboxes.
4. Subscriber mailboxes are placed at each entrance on site of the first floor of the apartment residential building, in the one-storey and multi-storey non-residential building on the first floor in the places convenient for access for owners, users of services of mail service and mail carriers (couriers) of operators of mail.
5. Owners of individual apartment houses place subscriber mailboxes on border of the parcel of land in case of input on its territory, providing opportunity to mail carriers (couriers) of operators of mail to deliver mailings without entering on the territory of the owner.
6. Owners of apartments, rooms in apartment residential buildings, individual apartment houses, non-residential premises of residential buildings and non-residential buildings provide to mail carriers (couriers) easy access to subscriber mailboxes.
7. According to the decision of owners of residential and non-residential buildings, individual apartment houses of the obligation on ensuring installation, content and safety of subscriber mailboxes can be transferred to governing body of object of condominium under the agreement.
8. Owners, users, subjects of condominium contain subscriber mailboxes in good repair and purity.
In case of absence or defect of subscriber mailbox the operator of mail does not deliver mailings to destination address, and performs issue of the mailing from production facility of the operator of mail servicing the area of residence of the receiver.
9. Users of services of mail service in case of receipt of the mailing through subscriber mailbox use key for its opening and closing.
10. The subscriber mailbox is made of metal sheet rolling by 0,5-1,5 thickness millimeter. Separate elements of construction of subscriber mailbox unite welding or klepky and are colored by enamel paint. The subscriber mailbox consists of the case both back deaf wall and the opening door with the locked device (lock) and loops.
11. Subscriber mailboxes are subdivided into the following types:
1) on technology of execution:
vertical - includes several cells with the doors located vertically;
horizontal - includes several cells with the doors located horizontally;
individual - consists of one cell with door which can be vertical or horizontal.
2) on construction:
slot-hole - loading of mailings is performed through slots between cells;
anti-vandal - loading of mailings is performed when opening all cells by the mail carrier (courier) of the operator of mail by means of master key.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.