Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 14, 2015
of January 23, 2015 No. 9
About approval of the Operating procedure of representatives of monitoring bodies in the excise warehouses and tax posts which are formed in the territory of the companies where products with use of alcohol ethyl and bioethanol, received on zero rate of the excise tax are made
According to Articles 229 and 230 of the Section VI of the Tax code of Ukraine and for the purpose of improvement of efficiency of work according to the prevention and fight against illegal production and turnover of alcohol and products with its content, strengthenings of control of completeness and timeliness of receipt in the budget of the excise tax I order:
1. Approve the Operating procedure of representatives of monitoring bodies in the excise warehouses and tax posts which are formed in the territory of the companies where products with use of alcohol ethyl and bioethanol, received on zero rate of the excise tax which is applied are made.
2. Declare invalid the order of State Tax Administration of Ukraine of January 11, 2011 No. 14 "About approval of the Operating procedure of representatives of bodies of the State Tax Service in excise warehouses and tax posts", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 09, 2011 on No. 160/18898.
3. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (Chmeruk N. A.), to Inspection department behind turnover and the taxation of excise goods of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine () in accordance with the established procedure to provide V. I. Hertz:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Fudashkin D. A. and Chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine Belous I. A.
It is approved:
Chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine
I. A. Belous
The acting as the Chairman of Public service of Ukraine concerning regulatory policy and development of entrepreneurship
A. L. Sheyko
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of January 23, 2015, No. 9
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of control by representatives of monitoring bodies in excise warehouses where by subjects of managing it is made, processed (is overworked), mixes up, spreads, is packed, packed up, stored, alcohol ethyl (further - alcohol), vodka and alcoholic beverage products, and on tax posts in the territory of the companies where the alcohol received on zero rate of the excise tax for production of some types of products determined by subitem 229.1.1 of Item 229.1 of Article 229 of the Section VI of the Tax code of Ukraine is used (further - the Code) turns out or issued.
In this Procedure the terms "excise warehouse" and "tax post" are used in the values given in the Code.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.