of September 22, 2016 No. 656
About realization of pilot project on temporary restriction of application of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 25, 1996 No. 1548 and Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 17, 2007 No. 1222
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade on realization since October 1, 2016 of pilot project on pricing on goods and services in the field of production and realization of provisions (further - pilot project).
2. Determine that:
limits of profitability and trade allowances on baby food;
the extreme sizes of service fee provided in shopping facilities in the markets selling food and nonfoods;
limits of the prices, standard rates of profitability (at a rate of not more than 20 percent) for provision in lease of trade rooms (areas), trade and technology and/or refrigeration equipment in shopping facilities, in the markets selling food and nonfoods;
limiting trade (supplying and sales) allowances to the wholesale price of the producer (customs value) for flour, bread, pasta, grain, sugar, beef, pork and fowl, sausages boiled, milk, cheese, sour cream, butter, sunflower oil, eggs are not higher than 15 percent without the expense accounting on their transportation in the long-distance message;
limits of profitability of production of wheat flour of the highest, first and second-rate quality, peeled rye flour, bread weighing more than 500 grams from wheat flour of the highest, first and second-rate quality and their mix, rye flour and mix of flour of wheaten and rye simple compounding (flour, yeast, salt, water) without addition of sugar, fat, other fillers, and also bread and bakery goods for diabetics;
wholesale selling prices on wheat flour of the highest, first and second-rate quality, peeled rye flour, buckwheat, beef, pork, fowl, sausages boiled, the drinking cow's milk (pasteurized, which is packed up in film), cheese, sour cream, butter, eggs, sugar, sunflower oil by declaring of their change;
limits of profitability of packaging (packing) of provisions concerning which state regulation of the prices is entered, without the cost of raw materials it is not higher than 10 percent;
2) since October 1, 2016 for action of pilot project of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 25, 1996 No. 1548 "About establishment of powers of executive bodies and executive bodies of city councils on price regulation (rates)" (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1996, No. 21, the Art. 596) and of October 17, 2007 No. 1222 "About approval of the Procedure for declaring of change of wholesale selling prices on provisions" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2007, 79, Art. 2940) are not applied No. to the goods and services specified in the subitem of 1 this Item.
3. To public service of statistics, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations:
1) to provide the monitoring of goods prices and services determined by the subitem 1 of Item 2 of this resolution;
To give 2) to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade till January 1, 2017 information on results of monitoring.
4. To the Ministry of economic development and trade by results of monitoring to submit to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine information on results of realization of pilot project and suggestion for improvement of state regulation of goods prices and service in the field of production and realization of provisions in a month.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.