of September 8, 2016 No. 657
Some questions of use of the means provided to the Ministry of Education and Science in the Government budget of Ukraine for 2016
1. Approve the Procedure for use in 2016 for the means provided in the government budget on purchase of licensed software on the computer equipment for general education educational institutions received according to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of People's Republic of China which is attached.
2. Perform within the total amount of the budget settings provided to the Ministry of Education and Science for 2016 in the general fund of the government budget, consumption expense reallocation in the way:
reduction of their amount according to the budget program 2201470 "Implementation of external estimation and monitoring of quality of education by the Ukrainian center of estimation of quality of education and its regional divisions" on 9144, 6 thousand UAH (from them compensation - 4103, 4 thousand hryvnias);
increases in their amount according to the budget program 2201170 "Implementation methodical and material logistics of activities of educational institutions" on 9144, 6 thousand UAH.
To the Ministry of Education and Science - expense reallocation coordination, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution, with Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget;
To the Ministry of Finance - entering of corresponding changes into list of the government budget after the specified coordination.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 8, 2016, No. 657
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Implementation Methodical and Material Logistics of Activities of Educational Institutions" program on purchase of licensed software on the computer equipment for general education educational institutions received according to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of People's Republic of China (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is MON, and the manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level and the executive in charge of the budget program - the Public scientific institution "Institute of Upgrade of Content of Education".
3. Budgetary funds are allocated for purchase of licensed software on the computer equipment for general education educational institutions received according to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of People's Republic of China.
4. Budgetary funds are used by MON according to the list approved by it determined based on requests of departments (managements) of science and education regional and Kiev city the state administrations and general education educational institutions which belong to the sphere of management of MON.
5. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
6. Calculations for goods, works and services are performed according to terms of the contract about their purchase based on delivery-acceptance certificates of the delivered goods, the performed works and the rendered services.
7. General education educational institutions which receive the licensed software specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure display in primary and financial accounting of information on the received (created) current and non-current assets.
8. The registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and transaction connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
9. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
10. For the purpose of ensuring transparency of expenditure of budgetary funds information on results of their use is published on the official site of MON.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.