It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 30, 2016 No. 484
of August 23, 2016 No. 375
About the Technical regulation "Safety of Toys"
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation "Safety of Toys" it (is applied).
2. Agency of standardization, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 23, 2016, No. 375
1. The technical regulation "Safety of Toys" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed based on the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" and establishes mandatory requirements to toys for the purpose of protection of life and health of the children and persons who are looking after them and also the prevention of the actions misleading acquirers (consumers) of toys concerning their appointment and safety and environment protection.
2. The technical regulation extends to the toys released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan which were earlier not in operation.
3. The technical regulation does not extend to the products specified in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation which are not considered as toy, and also on the toys made by the individual order and exhibition samples.
4. In the Technical regulation the following basic concepts are used:
- ignition - the emergence of burning under the influence of ignition source which is followed by flame;
- inflammability - capability of substances and materials for ignition;
- the game set including chemicals (which is not relating to sets for chemical experiments) - set for production of plaster casts, the ceramic materials and enamels for vitrification delivered in sets for the equipment of art mini-workshops; the sets including the formed masses on the basis of the plasticized polyvinylchloride (with the subsequent hardening in the furnace); sets for art casting; sets for filling; sets for manifestation of photos; adhesive substance, paints, varnishes, thinners and cleaners (solvents) delivered in design sets;
- game set - the toy consisting of various objects, materials, substances, intended for development of children's creativity and skills of manual work;
- toy - product or the material intended for child(children) game aged up to 14 years;
- toy for game on water - the toy (inflatable or not inflatable) bearing loading of body weight of the child when swimming and (or) intended for games in shallow water;
- toy desktop and printing - the toy executed by polygraphic method with use or without use of additional game elements;
- toy myagkonabivny - toy, with framework or without framework, with soft surface and filler;
- toy model copy - toy which sizes are determined on the scale of reduction in comparison with the actual sizes of prototype;
- manufacturer - the legal entity or physical person as the individual entrepreneur enabling on its own behalf production and the realization of toys and responsible for their compliance to safety requirements of this Technical regulation;
- the importer - the resident of the Republic of Tajikistan who signed with the nonresident of the Republic of Tajikistan the agreement in foreign trade on transfer of toys enables the realization of these toys and bears responsibility for their compliance to safety requirements of this Technical regulation;
- design set - set of the mechanical and (or) electric (electronic) components intended for assembly from it various toys;
- toy material - all materials which are part of toy;
- the address of toy in the market - processes of transition of toy from the manufacturer to the user (acquirer) in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan which passes after completion of its production;
- optical toy - toy which principle of action is based on use of the principles of geometrical optics;
- the user - the child using toy for designated purpose and person who is looking after it;
- the acquirer (consumer) - the physical person or legal entity having intention to acquire toy or acquiring it;
- application to destination - use of toy according to its appointment specified by the manufacturer on toy and (or) in operational documents;
- risk - combination of probability of damnification and consequences of this harm for life and health of the child and person who is looking after it;
- person authorized by the manufacturer - legal entity or physical person which is determined by the manufacturer based on the contract with it for implementation of actions from his name in case of confirmation of conformity and placement of products in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also for assignment of responsibility for discrepancy of toy to requirements of this Technical regulation;
- functional toy - toy which is model of the product used by adults or devices, imitating appointment and accomplishment of its functions;
- chemical toy - the set for conducting chemical experiments by children consisting of one or several chemicals and (or) reactants delivered together with the equipment or without it;
- electric toy - toy at which at least one function is performed at the expense of electrical energy.
5. Toys are released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan in case of their compliance to the Technical regulation, and also other technical regulations which action extends to them and provided that they underwent confirmation of conformity to this Technical regulation.
6. Toys which compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation is confirmed are marked by mark of conformity to technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan.
7. The toys which are not marked by mark of conformity to technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan are not allowed to release into the stream of commerce in the market.
8. The toy shall is-is developed and made so that in case of its application to destination it did not pose hazard to life and health of children, and persons who are looking after them and provided lack of risk:
- caused by toy design;
- caused by the applied materials;
- connected with use of toy which cannot be excluded in case of change of design of toy without change of its function and the main characteristics, material substitution.
9. The risk when using toys shall correspond to age features of children.
10. Materials of which toys are made shall be net (without pollution), not infected and to conform to the requirements of this Technical regulation and standards specified in Item 58 of this Technical regulation.
11. In toys for children up to 3 years use of natural fur, genuine leather, glass, porcelain, vorsovanny rubber, cardboard and paper, stuffing granules of 3 mm in size and less without internal cover, fillers of toys, similar to rattles which size in the damp circle increases more than by 5% is not allowed.
12. In toys for children up to 3 years migration of chemicals of the 1st class of danger is not allowed.
13. In toys use of the secondary raw materials received as a result of repeated conversion of the materials which were in the use is not allowed. For production of toys application of self-produced waste is allowed.
14. The protective and decorative covering of toys shall be resistant to damp processing, saliva and sweat.
15. Toys shall be designed and made so that in case of application them to destination they did not pose hazard to life and health of children, persons who are looking after them.
16. On organoleptic indicators of hygienic safety of toy shall conform to the requirements established in appendix 2 to this Technical regulation.
17. The toy and its components, including mounting parts, shall maintain the mechanical loadings arising when using toy to destination, at the same time it shall not collapse and shall keep the consumer properties.
18. Available edges, the sharp ends, tough details, springs, mounting parts, gaps, corners, ledges, cords, ropes and fixtures of toys shall exclude risk of injuring of the child. The leakage of liquid filler in toys is not allowed.
19. Moving components of toy shall exclude risk of injuring of children. Driving mechanisms shall be not available to the child.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.