of August 11, 2016 No. 384
About approval of Rules of training of citizens for military service
According to Item 9 of article 26 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 6, 2016 "About legal acts" and Item 3 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel", and also for the purpose of enhancement of the organization of training of citizens for military service I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of training of citizens for military service.
2. To the head of the department of science and education of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
To send 2) within ten calendar days after state registration of the copy of this order to periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let for official publication, and also to the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The order to place 3) after official publication on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide to Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 11, 2015 No. 329 "About approval of Rules of training of citizens for military service" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 11622, published in information system of law of Ad_let on July 23, 2015).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan major general Mukhtarov T. S.
5. Bring the order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Acting Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 12, 2016
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 11, 2016 No. 384
1. These rules of training of citizens for military service (further - Rules), are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel" (further - the Law), and determine procedure for training of citizens for military service.
2. Training of citizens for military service includes:
1) military training of citizens according to additional educational programs, for the purpose of training of the students and pupils by the organization of education realizing general education training programs of general secondary education and educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary education to bases of military service and forming at them of idea of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) training of citizens on military and technical and other military specialties, for the purpose of training of recruits (persons liable for call-up) at non-paid, paid bases and citizens for control of vehicles on the basis of economic activity and within professinalno-technical training;
3) military training of citizens according to the program of reserve officers, for the purpose of training of students of higher educational institutions (further - HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION) on non-paid and paid bases at military departments for the purpose of preparation of mobilization reserve of the Republic of Kazakhstan and completing of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming in peace time.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the academic period - the period of theoretical training established independently by the organization of education in one of three forms: semester, trimester, quarter;
2) military department - the department of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION providing military training of citizens according to programs of reserve officers;
3) method of "military day" - allocation to HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION of necessary number of hours for the organization and implementation of military preparation according to daily routine of military department;
4) the program of military preparation - complex of the planning documents on each military specialty on the basis of which training of reserve officers, military technical specialists and the military trained reserve is performed;
5) regional educational and methodical council of military departments - advisory advisory body concerning educational and methodical and scientific and methodical activities of military departments of the region;
6) progress GPA on military preparation - so-so the weighed student's assessment for the period training at military department;
7) persons liable for call-up are the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan staying on the military registry and staying in inventory to age limit of condition on military accounting;
8) recruits are the citizens of the male Republic of Kazakhstan attributed to draft sites of local authorities of military management of areas (the cities of regional value) and who are subject to conscription;
9) scientific and methodical activities is the activities aimed at the perspective development of educational process, enhancement of its content and technique, implementation of innovations in educational process;
10) examination - the specific type of studies realizing the final stage of studying of certain discipline or its part and aiming at check of theoretical knowledge of students and identification of skills of use of the gained knowledge in case of the solution of practical tasks and also abilities to work independently with educational and scientific literature on this discipline;
11) the working training program (syllabus) - the document including the description of subject, purpose and task of studying, subject and their summary, tasks of independent work, evaluation criteria, the list of the main and additional literature;
12) the working curriculum - the curriculum developed on the basis of the standard curriculum of military preparation in which the list of subject matters, their labor input in class periods, the sequence of studying, control form is determined by each military specialty;
13) professional practice - the type of educational activities for students directed to fixing of theoretical knowledge, abilities, acquisition and development of practical skills and competences of process of accomplishment of the certain work types connected with military specialty on which training is provided;
14) daily routine - the document determining distribution of time for accomplishment of the main actions of daily activities, educational process of students, the staff of military department and the Republican state state company "Military and Technical School" of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - MO RK);
15) protection - form of control of accomplishment by students of laboratory works, settlement and graphical tasks, term papers (projects) and professional the practician;
16) the specialized organizations of MO RK - branches of the Republican state state company "Military and Technical School" of MO RK;
17) management of the specialized organizations of MO RK - the Republican state state company "Military and Technical School" of MO RK;
18) the employee - the representative of permanent structure of military department;
19) regulations of working hours - the document constituted in addition to daily routine, establishing arrival time on military department and departure from it, terms and duration of accomplishment by employees of the main actions;
20) the textbook - the educational edition containing the systematized statement of subject matter (or its part, the Section), and officially approved as MO RK as this type of the edition, in printing and/or electronic type. In the textbook the system of the basic knowledge obligatory for assimilation by students is stated;
21) the educational edition - the edition containing the systematized material on the corresponding scientific and practical knowledge domains providing creative and active mastering the studying knowledge, skills in this area stated in the form convenient for studying and teaching. Main types of educational editions are the textbook and the education guidance;
22) control of educational achievements - check of level of knowledge of students the different forms of control and certification determined by independently military departments;
23) training session - the type of military charges which is the final stage of military preparation, carried out for the purpose of working off of the practical questions by students of military department attracted on training session, and holding final assessment;
24) approbation of educational editions and educational and methodical complexes - complex studying of practical use of educational editions and educational and methodical complexes in educational process;
25) mark and rating system of assessment of educational achievements - system of assessment of level of knowledge in the points corresponding to the alphabetic system accepted in the international practice and allowing to establish the rating of students;
26) monitoring of educational editions and educational and methodical complexes - the procedure of receipt of complete, reliable and comprehensive information concerning ensuring educational process with modern educational editions and educational and methodical complexes;
27) the review of educational editions - assessment which is carried out by reviewers regarding compliance of the educational edition to programs of military preparation, and also degree of relevance of the taken-up questions, completeness and depth of illumination of all subjects;
28) independent work of the student under the leadership of the teacher - work on certain list of the subjects which are taken away on independent studying, provided with educational and methodical literature and recommendations;
29) educational and methodical activities is the activities directed to enhancement of technique of teaching disciplines, the organization and methodical ensuring educational process, increase in pedagogical qualification and skill of teachers;
30) the education guidance - the educational edition which is partially replacing or supplementing the textbook and officially approved by military HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION, and for the specialized organizations of MO RK by management of the specialized organizations of MO RK as this type of the edition, in printing and/or electronic type;
31) educational and methodical complex - set of the single training and methodical materials aimed at providing development by students of content of education on subject matter;
32) educational process is system of systematic study, educational and methodical and scientific and methodical activities of command structure, teachers and students;
33) progress GPA - so-so the weighed student's assessment for the period training in HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION;
34) critical thinking - capability critically to analyze information on the basis of liberty of choice of the ideas, responsibility for own decisions;
35) test examinations - the procedure which is carried out for the purpose of quality evaluation of development by students of content of part or all amount of the disciplines studied in the academic period;
36) the student - person studying in the organization of education realizing educational programs of the higher education;
37) educational achievements of students - knowledge, abilities, skills and competences of students acquired by them in training process and reflecting the reached level of development of the personality;
38) the customer - structural division of MO RK, the General Staff and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the benefit of which training of reserve officers and military and technical and other military specialists is performed;
39) the current control of progress - the systematic examination of students according to the training program held by the teacher on classroom occupations during the academic period;
40) the standard training program - the training program of discipline of obligatory component of the standard curriculum of military specialty which determines content, amount of the studied material and recommended literature;
41) the standard curriculum - the curriculum developed on the basis of the list of military specialties according to programs of training of reserve officers and military technical specialists.
4. Military training of citizens according to additional educational programs is performed in the organizations of education realizing programs of general secondary education subordinated to MO RK, and also in coordination with MO RK in the organizations of education realizing general education training programs of general secondary education and educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary education subordinated to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Military preparation according to additional educational programs is one of types of training and joins in the curriculum as independent subject.
6. The Department of Education and Science of MO RK (further - DON) develops the program of military training of citizens for additional educational programs, the sheet of arms, military equipment, military-training property, approves them as the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan supervising questions of education and performs the common directorship of military preparation.
7. Before passing of the training sessions students and pupils the organization of education realizing general education training programs of general secondary education and educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary education undergo medical examination.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.