It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 12, 2016
of August 17, 2016 No. 892
About approval of State standard of social service of mediation (mediation)
According to the paragraph to the fourteenth article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About social services", to Item 7 of the Actions plan for 2013-2016 on strategy implementation of reforming of system of the provision of social services approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 13, 2013 No. 208, I order:
1. Approve State standard of social service of mediation (mediation) which is applied.
2. And to provision of social services of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine (A. Sulim) to provide to management for elderly people submission in accordance with the established procedure of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister V. Mushchinin.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of August 17, 2016, No. 892
1. This State standard determines content, amounts, conditions and procedure for provision of social service of mediation (mediation) (further social service), indicators of its quality for subjects of various patterns of ownership and managing which provide such service.
2. This State standard is applied to the organization of provision of social service to persons/families which are in difficult vital circumstances, monitoring and quality control of its rendering, determination of rate of paid social service.
The social service regarding carrying out mediation is not applied between the injured person and person who committed offense or crime in violence cases in family, human trafficking, child abuse.
3. The social service in the amounts determined by this State standard is provided free of charge, for a fee or with installation of the differentiated payment.
4. In this standard terms are used in the following values:
Consent on application of mediation (mediation) - written consent (statement) of the parties for negotiation for the purpose of settlement of conflict/dispute with participation of intermediary/mediator;
the individual plan of provision of social service of mediation (mediation) (further - the individual plan) - the document constituted at the first stage of rendering social service based on the carried-out assessment of condition of individual needs of receivers of social service in which the events held within rendering such service, data on necessary resources, the frequency and the terms of accomplishment responsible for execution this on monitoring of results are specified;
the conflict dispute - disagreements, contrast of interests of the parties, excellent line item of two or more subjects of legal relationship in connection with which moral and/or material damage can be caused to one of the parties or both parties;
the mediation agreement (conciliation agreement) - the written agreement about mediation implementation (about the decision of conflict/dispute and/or elimination/compensation of damage suffered) concluded between mediator and the parties of conflict/dispute being receivers of social service of mediation (mediation);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.