It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 9, 2016
of August 16, 2016 No. 816
About approval of the Procedure for production according to statements for document creation for departure of citizens of Ukraine abroad on the permanent residence
According to Articles 4, 6 Laws of Ukraine "About procedure for departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine", Articles 7, of 21, 22 Laws of Ukraine "About the Unified state demographic register and documents confirming citizenship of Ukraine, proving the identity or her special status", Articles 16, 18 Laws of Ukraine "About the central executive bodies", Items 9, 11 Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of October 28, 2015 878, order to No.:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of December 21, 2004 No. 1603 "About approval of the Procedure for production according to statements for execution of passports of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad and travel documents of the child", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 20, 2005 for No. 68/10348 (with changes).
3. To department of forming of policy for authorities under control to the Minister and monitoring of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Chairman of the Public migratory service of Ukraine Sokolyuk M. Yu.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of August 16, 2016, No. 816
1. This Procedure is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About procedure for departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine" (further - the Law) and "About the Unified state demographic register and documents confirming citizenship of Ukraine, proving the identity or her special status".
2. This Procedure determines the procedure of acceptance and consideration of the applications about document creation for departure of citizens of Ukraine abroad on the permanent residence, adoptions on them of decisions and accomplishment of the made decisions.
1) to person which reached 16-year age - based on its application in person about document creation for trip abroad on the permanent residence (further the statement) (appendix 1);
2) to person which did not reach 16-year age, face which is recognized as court it is limited capable or incapacitated, - based on the statement of one of parents (adoptive parents), guardians, custodians or other legal representatives (further - legal representatives).
2. Application is issued addressed to the head of territorial authority of GMS and moves in the GMS territorial subdivision at the registered place of residence in Ukraine.
3. The application form is filled in by the applicant in paper form or the employee of the GMS territorial subdivision to whom according to its service duties functions on reception of applications are assigned (further - the employee of the GMS territorial subdivision), electronically.
Concerning persons which did not reach 16-year age two copies of the application are filled in.
In case of the address of the applicant on document creation for trip abroad separate application forms for each person are filled in for permanent residence together with the children who did not reach 16-year age.
4. Together with the statement the applicant gives:
1) of three photos in size cm 3,5 x 4,5;
3) the certificate of birth (for persons which did not reach 14-year age);
4) certificate of registration of the place of residence;
5) identity document of the legal representative;
6) the document confirming powers of the person as the legal representative except cases when legal representative is one of parents (adoptive parents);
7) the notarized consent of legal representatives who remain in Ukraine to trip abroad on permanent residence of person which legal representatives they are (either the copy of the death certificate or the judgment about deprivation of the parent rights, about recognition of person it is limited capable or incapacitated, or it is unknown absent or the announcement his dead). The written consent of legal representatives who remain in Ukraine can be provided by them personally in case of submission of the statement by the applicant concerning person which legal representatives they are;
8) notarially certified consent of the child aged from 14 up to 16 years on trip abroad on permanent residence;
9) the copy of the judgment certified in accordance with the established procedure - in the absence of the consent of one of legal representatives to trip abroad to the permanent residence of person which did not reach 16-year age, or person recognized by court it is limited capable or incapacitated;
10) the documents confirming introduction of the payment established by the legislation.
The applicant submits originals and copies of the documents specified in subitems 2 - 6 these Items.
5. The statement is adopted on condition of representation by the applicant of all necessary documents processed according to requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.