It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 8, 2016
of August 15, 2016 No. 974
About approval of Fire safety regulations for educational institutions and organizations of education system of Ukraine
According to Item 16 parts one of article 18 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, "About education" and to Item 3 of Section 1 of the Fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of December 30, 2014 No. 1417, registered in the Ministry of Justice Ukraine on March 5, 2015 at No. 252/26697, for the purpose of providing safe and harmless conditions of study, work, education and fire safety in educational institutions and organizations of education system of Ukraine order to article 26 of the Law of Ukraine:
1. Approve Fire safety regulations for educational institutions and organizations of education system of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To the sector of mobilization work, civil protection and health and safety (Tsymbal A. A.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister - the chief of staff Grebu R. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of August 15, 2016 No. 974
1. These rules are developed according to the subitem 16 of Item 1 of article 18 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "About education" and Item 3 of the Section I of the Fire safety regulations in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of December 30, 2014 No. 1417, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 5, 2015 at No. 252/26697 (further - Fire safety regulations), and extend on:
1) educational institutions of all types and patterns of ownership which belong to the sphere of management of MON (preschool, general education, out-of-school, professional, the highest, post-qualifying education institutions);
2) organizations of education system of Ukraine which belong to the sphere of management of MON (libraries, the educational and methodical centers, offices, etc.).
In industrial practice workshops, the centers of preparation of educational institutions of Ukraine fire safety regulations of the corresponding industry are effective (aviation, sea, mining, highest and professional institutions, etc.).
2. These rules establish general requirements on fire safety to the buildings, constructions adjacent to them of the territories, rooms, other real estate, the equipment of educational institutions and organizations of education system (further - organizations and organizations), irrespective of types and patterns of ownership which belong to the sphere of management of MON, and are obligatory for accomplishment by pupils, pupils, students, cadets, listeners, trainees, graduate students, doctoral candidates, heads, pedagogical, scientific, scientific and pedagogical, technical workers, specialists and service personnel of these organizations (further - participants of teaching and educational process).
3. Ensuring fire safety in the organizations, at the companies of education system of Ukraine is performed according to Fire safety regulations.
4. Fire safety in institutions and organizations is provided by holding organizational and practical actions and use of the technical means allocated for prevention of the fires, safety of participants of teaching and educational process, decrease in possible property losses and reduction of negative ecological effects in case of their origin, creation of conditions for successful suppression of the fires.
5. Ensuring fire safety in institutions and organizations is assigned to their owners or the bodies authorized by them, heads (rectors, directors, chiefs, managers) (further - heads of educational institutions and organizations), heads of structural divisions (faculties, departments, laboratories, educational offices, workshops, warehouses, libraries, archives, workshops, etc.) according to the legislation.
6. In case of transfer to lease of buildings and premises of organizations in the civil agreement the rights and obligations of the lessee and the lessor are determined by providing fire prevention regime and person, responsible for violation of requirements of fire safety in leased buildings and rooms.
7. Use of the rescue, fire and special machinery and equipment for prevention of the fires and their suppression, mitigation of consequences of emergency situations perhaps only in the presence of the certificate of conformity.
determine obligations of officials by ensuring fire safety, appoint responsible persons for fire safety of certain buildings, constructions, rooms, the engineering equipment, and also for content and operation of means of fire protection which shall be provided in functional obligations, job descriptions, etc.;
provide development and approve the approximate plan of evacuation of pupils and pupils in case of the fire (appendix 1) and procedure for the notification of participants of teaching and educational process, obligations and actions of workers in case of the fire establish. The plan of evacuation and procedure for evacuation shall be reviewed once in three years;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.