of June 3, 2016 No. 188
About bodies of anti-monopoly regulation and trade
For the purpose of increase in overall performance of bodies of anti-monopoly regulation I decide:
1. Rename the Ministry of Trade into the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade, having assigned to it functions on ensuring counteraction of monopolistic activities and development of the competition (in the goods markets of the Republic of Belarus, areas (Minsk), including function of regulating authority of activities of subjects of natural monopolies, to price regulation (rates), and also control in these spheres.
2. Determine that the system of the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade includes territorial authorities of the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade, management (departments) of trade and services regional and Minsk city executive committees, "Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange" open joint stock company, and also organization "The editorial office of the Hermes magazine.
3. Transfer to the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade and its territorial authorities for accomplishment of the functions assigned to it according to Item 1 of this Decree, the number of Department of price policy of the Ministry of Economics and managements of antimonopoly and price policy regional, Minsk city executive committees.
Transfer of number according to part one of this Item is not the basis for dismissal in connection with reducing number or staff of employees of Department of price policy of the Ministry of Economics and managements of antimonopoly and price policy regional, Minsk city executive committees which have the right to transfer in the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade and its territorial authorities or to transfer in other structural divisions regional, Minsk city executive committees to equivalent or higher position.
In case of refusal persons specified in part two of this Item from transfer in the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade and its territorial authorities or in other structural divisions regional, Minsk city executive committees employment relationships with them stop for cause of failure from further work in connection with change of essential working conditions.
4. No. 411 is excluded according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of 31.10.2019
5. Place under authority of the State committee on property of the state trade production association of Belresursa - managing company of holding of Belresursa.
6. Donate in three-months time from republican property in property of administrative and territorial units the stocks of open joint stock companies owned by the Republic of Belarus according to appendix 1.
7. Make changes and additions to presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus according to appendix 2.
8. Declare invalid the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 13, 2009 No. 499 "About some measures for enhancement of anti-monopoly regulation and development of the competition" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 249, 1/11042).
9.1. to transfer to three-months time:
in subordination of the Ministry of Finance republican unitary enterprise for rendering the services "Belskupdragmet";
in subordination of the Ministry of Education organization of education "State institute of advanced training and retraining of leading employees and specialists" of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.