It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 13, 2016
of August 26, 2016 No. 1408
About approval of the Regulations on Council for accreditation of the National agency on accreditation of Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine "About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies" I order:
1. Approve Regulations on Council for accreditation of the National agency on accreditation of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To department of technical regulation (Vitkin L. M.) in accordance with the established procedure to submit this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister according to distribution of functional obligations.
First vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine of August 26, 2016 No. 1408
1. Council on accreditation of the National agency on accreditation of Ukraine (further - Council) is consultative - supervisory authority of the National agency on accreditation of Ukraine (further - NAAU).
2. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Economic Development, regulatory legal acts governing the relations in the sphere of accreditation and also this Provision.
3. The purpose of activities of Council is ensuring impartiality of actions of NAAU, representation of interests of all concerned parties on the questions connected with accreditation and the recommendation of NAAU.
1. Council is created on a parity basis as a part of 18 people. Representatives of the central executive bodies are part of Council; accredited bodies on assessment of conformity; scientific institutions, the unions (the unions, associations) of subjects of managing, public organizations (further - concerned parties).
2. The staff of Council is created by the Ministry of Economic Development taking into account offers of NAAU according to the selection criteria of representatives in Council for accreditation of the National agency on accreditation of Ukraine given in appendix to this Provision and affirms the order of the Ministry of Economic Development.
3. Members of council fulfill the duties on a voluntary basis.
4. The chairman of the board and his two deputies are elected from various concerned parties. The chairman of the board and his deputies form administrative board of Council. Members of administrative board of Council are elected by a majority vote from each concerned party. Each of the elected members of administrative board of Council serially performs functions of the chairman of the board. The priority and term of accomplishment of functions of the chairman of the board are determined at meeting of Council.
5. Chairman of the board:
will organize work of Council;
convokes and presides over meetings of Council, approves the agenda of meetings;
coordinates activities of members of council and distributes obligations between them.
6. If the member of council cannot personally participate in meeting, he can determine the representative of relevant organ, the company, organization or the organization who will participate in meeting instead of it.
7. Early termination of powers of the member of council is possible at its personal request by filing of application for addition of powers by it or owing to other circumstances which make impossible execution of obligations by it in Council (dismissal, etc.).
Proposals on the termination of powers of the member of council are submitted to the chairman of the board who reports about this Ministry of Economic Development.
8. The Ministry of Economic Development taking into account offers of NAAU reviews structure of Council at least each two years.
9. Members of council shall:
adhere to this Provision;
know regulatory legal acts, standards and other documents concerning accreditation;
participate in work of Council.
10. Members of council shall provide confidentiality of information obtained in case of execution of the obligations by them.
1. The main functions of Council are:
development of recommendations about forming of policy in the field of accreditation and supervision of its realization;
supervision of implementation of accreditation according to the principles, regulations and requirements established by the Law of Ukraine "About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies", other regulatory legal acts, standards and other documents concerning accreditation;
provision of recommendations of procedure of accreditation and carrying out monitoring of compliance of accredited NAAU of conformity assessment bodies to requirements of accreditation, on consideration of appeals and determination of the amount of payment for work on accreditation and monitoring;
coordination of qualification requirements, about, rules of certification of personnel for accreditation and structure of certifying commission of personnel on accreditation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.