It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 22, 2016
of July 27, 2016 No. 725
About approval of the Instruction for registration by officials of GSChS of materials about administrative offenses
According to Item 34 parts two of article 17 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, and for the purpose of enhancement of the control system when implementing production on cases on administrative offenses by the central executive body realizing state policy concerning supervision and control of compliance with law about fire and technogenic safety order to the Code of Ukraine about administrative offenses:
1. Approve the Instruction for registration by officials of GSChS of materials about administrative offenses which is attached.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash against July 23, 2003 No. 251 "About approval and enforcement of the Instruction for registration of materials about administrative offenses, the Information card about administrative offense and the Procedure for filling of Information card about administrative offense", No. 966/8287 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 23, 2003 (with changes).
3. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash against October 21, 2003 No. 397 "About approval of the Instruction for registration of materials about administrative offenses according to article 188-16 of the Code of Ukraine about administrative offenses", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 6, 2003 at No. 1017/8338.
4. To department of forming of policy for authorities under control to the Minister and monitoring of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Chairman of Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations Chechetkin N. A.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of July 27, 2016 No. 725
1. The procedure for production - officials of GSChS) is determined by the Code of Ukraine about administrative offenses by cases on administrative offenses by officials of the central executive body which realizes state policy concerning the state supervision (control) in the field of fire and technogenic safety and exercises the state market supervision in the field of the responsibility, its territorial authorities (further (further - КУоАП) and this Instruction.
2. This Instruction determines procedure for registration of materials about administrative offenses in case of documentation of administrative offenses, hearings of cases about administrative offenses, execution of resolutions on imposing of administrative punishments and consideration of claims by cases on administrative offenses.
1. When making by officials of the companies, organizations and organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership (further - the companies), citizens subjects of business activity and citizens of administrative offense by the officials of GSChS authorized on that constitute the protocol on administrative offense (further - the protocol) (appendix 1).
The protocol is constituted no later than twenty four hours from the moment of identification of person who made offense, in duplicate, one of which on receipt is handed to person who is brought to the administrative responsibility.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.