of July 17, 2016 No. 136
About the statute of municipium of Chisinau
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law regulates specific features of the organization and functioning of bodies of public management of municipium of Chisinau.
(2) the Organization and functioning of bodies of public management of municipium of Chisinau are regulated on the basis of provisions of the European charter of local self-government, the Law on local public authority No. 436-XVI of December 28, 2006, this law both by others legislative and regulations.
(1) the City of Chisinau is the capital of the Republic of Moldova with the status of municipium. Being legal entity of the public law, owns property and has according to the law autonomy in decision making, and also organizational, managerial and financial autonomy.
(2) the Municipium of Chisinau is administrative and territorial unit of the second level which part the administrative and territorial units of the first level established by the Law on the administrative-territorial device of the Republic of Moldova No. 764-XV of December 27, 2001 are.
(1) Public control of municipium of Chisinau is exercised of Chisinau local government board (further – local government board), city and village (municipal) councils as representative and authorized bodies of the population of municipium of Chisinau and general primar of municipium of Chisinau (further – general primar), primaram of the cities, villages (communes) as representative and executive authorities.
(2) the Local government board and general primar is performed by powers and perform the functions inherent in local authorities of the public power of the first level, in the territory of the city of Chisinau, and inherent in bodies of the public power of the second level – in the relations with the cities, villages (communes) which are part of municipium.
(1) When implementing the powers bodies of public management of municipium of Chisinau use the autonomy fixed and guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova and other legal acts.
(2) the Relations between municipal authorities of public management and bodies of public management of the cities, villages (communes) which are part of municipium of Chisinau are based on the principles of autonomy, subsidiarity, legality, transparency and cooperation in the solution of questions of municipal value.
(3) the Relations between bodies of municipal public authority and bodies of public management of the cities, villages (communes) as a part of municipium of Chisinau have no subordinate character, cases except for provided by the law.
(1) the Local government board consists of 51 advisers elected according to the procedure, provided by the Code about elections.
(2) the Local government board is considered legally educated if mandates at least two thirds of total number of advisers are acknowledged valid. The first (constituent) meeting of local government board is held within 20 calendar days from the date of recognition of mandates of advisers. Advisers are convoked on the first (constituent) meeting of local government board by the decision of Central Election Commission.
(3) Forming of working bodies (on circumstances – fractions, alliances, blocks, advisory ad hoc commissions) and activities of local government board are regulated by this law, the Law on local public authority and other legal acts.
(1) the Local government board has rights of initiative and makes according to the law decisions on all questions of local value in the territory of the city of Chisinau, and concerning municipal value – in the territory of municipium, except for the questions which are within the competence of other bodies of the public power.
1) in the sphere of the organization of activities of municipal body of public management:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.