of February 18, 2005 No. 8
About approval of procedure of licensing medical, profession of a physician by structural and territorial subdivisions of Committee on control of quality of medical services
In pursuance of the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 11, 2005 to No. 47 "About some questions of licensing" and, according to Meeting minutes on discussion of questions of transfer of separate functions of the Ministry of Health to Committee on control of quality of medical services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) of 10.02.2005 No. 2, I ORDER:
1) the Procedure for licensing of the medical, medical activities performed by the republican organizations, the organizations and physical persons practising private medicine which activities extend out of limits of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit (area), according to appendix No. 1;
2) the Procedure for licensing of the medical, medical activities performed on types of obstetrics, gynecology, venereology, immunology, narcology, phthisiology, neonatology, pediatrics, narcological examination of traditional medicine (healing) according to appendix No. 2.
2. To provide to heads of structural and territorial subdivisions of Committee carrying out licensing according to Items 1, 2 presents of the order.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman Sagyn H. A.
4. This order becomes effective since February 11, 2005.
Chairman U. Akhmetov
Appendix No. 1
Approved by the order of the Chairman of Committee on control of quality of medical services MZ RK of February 18, 2005 No. 8
1. The committee performs licensing of types of medical and medical activities regarding the works and services which are carried out by the organizations of republican value, the organizations and physical persons practising private medicine which activities extend out of limits of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit (area).
2. Statements of the approved sample on receipt of the license with packet of the necessary documents specified in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 7, 2001 to No. 767 "About approval of Rules of licensing medical and profession of a physician" after their receipt in Committee are registered the report clerk, and with the visa of management are transferred To the control accreditation and information systems.
3. Counting of term of consideration of the applications of the subjects applying for occupation the licensed types of activity begins with the document registration moment in Committee.
4. For accounting of the arrived documents of applicants in Management of accreditation and information systems the magazine of registration is kept. On each address separate entry is made and the sequence number is assigned in the magazine. In case of the repeated address of the licensee the separate log entry of registration with indication of sequence number of the previous address and number of licensed case is also made. Documents are processed by the single folder according to the initial address.
5. After registration, the arrived documents are considered by Management of accreditation and information systems, according to qualification requirements of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 7, 2001 No. 767 "About approval of Rules of licensing medical and profession of a physician".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.