of July 15, 2016 No. 398
About approval of form of the book of accounting of checks and order of registration in the book of accounting of checks
For the purpose of realization of part 3 of article 15 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About procedure for conducting checks of activities of local government bodies", according to article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- form of the book of accounting of checks according to appendix 1;
- order of registration in the book of accounting of checks according to appendix 2.
2. Recommend to local government bodies within one month from the date of entry into force of this resolution:
- enter the book of accounting of checks;
- perform registration and accounting of the inspections which are carried out by officials of authorized state bodies according to the order of registration in the book of accounting of checks approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
accounting of checks
(full name, address of local government body)
1. This Procedure determines rules of registration and accounting of checks of local government bodies by officials of state bodies.
2. The book of accounting of checks is established and kept by local government bodies and is the official document. The decision of the head of local government body designates the responsible person for its maintaining and storage.
3. The city kenesh and city administration keep separate books of accounting of checks.
The Ayylny kenesh and ayyl the okmota can be had single or separate books of accounting of checks.
4. The book of accounting of checks is kept in the form approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Sheets of the book of accounting of checks shall be numbered and strung together polistno, the number of the strung together sheets is certified by the signature of the official responsible for clerical work, and sealed relevant organ of local self-government.
6. Officials of authorized state body prior to implementation of check shall be registered in the book of accounting of checks of local government body.
At the same time checking shall show the official ID and transfer to the head of local government body the copy of the decision (the order, the order, the instruction) of authorized state body about conducting check of local government body, with indication of check subject.
Data on checking are included in the book of accounting of checks of local government body and signed by checking.
7. Conducting checks without registration in the book of accounting of checks of local government body is not allowed.
8. Withdrawal of the book of accounting of checks at local government body is forbidden. If necessary, the local government body can provide the certified extract from the book of accounting of checks.
9. The book of accounting of checks is stored in local government body during term, stipulated in Item 60 Lists of the standard managerial documents which are formed in activities of organizations, organizations, companies with indication of storage durations, No. approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2010 346, and is given in archive in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.