of May 6, 2016 No. 248
About introduction of the moratorium on application of separate regulations of the land legislation
1. Impose till December 31, 2021 the moratorium on:
1) use of the provisions of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 2, 2015 "About modification and amendments in the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
2) provision to foreigners, stateless persons, foreign legal entities, and also legal entities in whose authorized capital the share of foreigners, constitutes persons without citizenship, foreign legal entities more than fifty percent, the rights of temporary land use under lease of the parcels of land of agricultural purpose;
3) provision of the right of private property to the parcels of land of agricultural purpose which are in state-owned property, to physical persons and legal entities.
2. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) to provide introduction of the legislative amendments directed to realization of Item 1 of this Decree;
2) to form the Commission on land reform;
3) to take other measures for implementation of this Decree.
3. To provide to the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan supervision of respecting the rule of law in case of realization of Item 1 of this Decree.
4. To impose control of execution of this Decree on Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.