of May 24, 2014 No. 480
About the biddings (auctions, tenders) on receipt of the license for rendering communication services
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of tendering (auction, tender) on receipt of the license for rendering communication services.
2. Determine that the biddings (auction, tender) on receipt of the license for rendering communication services are carried out at the expense of the funds of the federal budget allocated to Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications for ensuring its activities.
3. Recognize invalid acts of the Government of the Russian Federation according to the list according to appendix.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 24, 2014 No. 480
1. These rules establish procedure for the organization and tendering in the form of auction or tender in cases when according to article 31 of the Federal law "About Communication" licensing for rendering communication services for the territories with limited resources of communication network public or in the territory where the number of telecom operators is limited to possibility of use of radio-frequency range, available to rendering communication services, is provided by results of the biddings (further - the biddings).
These rules do not extend to the relations connected with receipt of the license for rendering communication services for the purposes of television broadcasting and broadcasting.
2. Subject of the biddings (lot) is the right to the license for rendering communication services in the territory with limited resources of communication network public or in the territory where the number of telecom operators is limited to possibility of use of radio-frequency range, available to rendering communication services.
3. The biddings are open.
4. The organization of the biddings is performed by Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (further - the organizer of the biddings).
5. Organizer of the biddings:
a) determines procedure, the place, date and time of the beginning and the end of order taking for participation in the biddings (further - the request) according to the decision on tendering;
b) will organize preparation and the publication of the notification on tendering, repeated tendering (if necessary), recognition of the biddings cancelled, completion of the biddings and cancellation of their carrying out;
c) makes explanations concerning subjects to submission of documents before the termination of fixed term of order taking;
d) signs deposit agreements;
e) provides storage of the registered requests and documents attached to them, and also confidentiality of the data containing in them;
e) performs organizational and technical supply of activities of the commission created for tendering (further - the commission).
6. When tendering it is not allowed:
a) creation of preferential conditions, including provision of access to confidential information, for participation of the individual or group of persons;
b) implementation by the organizer of the biddings of coordination of activities of applicants on participation in the biddings (further - applicants) and (or) bidders as a result of which restriction of the competition between applicants (bidders) or infringement of their interests takes or can take place;
c) unreasonable restriction of access to participation in the biddings.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.