of September 7, 1993 No. 575
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for determination of the self-produced products of joint businesses intended for export
The government of the Republic of Moldova decides:
Approve Regulations on procedure for determination of the self-produced products of joint businesses intended for export according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 7, 1993 No. 575
1. Determination of self-produced products of joint businesses is performed by experts of Chamber of Commerce and Industry according to this Provision and the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 5, 1993 N 167.
2. Joint businesses are the companies with participation of the foreign capital (including from 100% of foreign investments) created and registered in the territory of the Republic of Moldova according to the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
3. Self-produced products joint the predpriyatiyproduktion made or which is grown up by directly joint business or underwent to the essential processing by it which changed its quality or technical characteristics according to the criteria established by this Provision.
4. Processing as a result of which goods changed the accessory on classification of the Harmonized commodity description and coding system, proceeding from its four first signs is considered the essential processing changing quality or technical characteristics of goods.
5. Are not considered as essential processing of goods:
the transactions necessary for ensuring safety of goods during its storage or transportation;
transactions on pre-sale preparation and transportation of goods, its crushing on batch, to representation of batches for sending, sorting and repacking of goods;
simple pre-sale assembly transactions necessary for realization of this type of goods;
mixing of goods (components) made by other companies (including goods of foreign production) provided that the characteristic of the received product significantly does not differ from characteristics of the goods (components) entering it;
marking or assignment of other product name (without its processing) if there is no preliminary arrangement on it with manufacturer;
completing of spare parts, nodes for production of new product provided that this set of parts and aggregates is not separate goods;
face of animals on slaughter without their subsequent conversion;
packaging of the products made by other company;
any two and more transactions from among listed above.
6. The self-produced products of joint business intended for export are also secondary raw materials and waste which are result of the production and other operations performed at the relevant mixed company.
7. Products made by founders of joint business independently without participation of foreign investments, are not products of joint business.
8. Joint business is considered the producer of products intended for export if it:
it is registered according to the legislation of the Republic of Moldova;
has documentation confirming the fact of production of these export products namely: technical documentation, process charts, calculations of cost of products, etc.;
has production equipment which capacity corresponds to quantity of the exported goods, has workers in the state;
in the absence of own production has the agreements (the lease agreement, the order for production, etc.) confirming the fact of production of export products with use of production capacities of other company except for of production of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products;
has technical data sheet on the made products, bears responsibility according to warranty obligations;
has the trademark or uses someone else's trademark by agreement with manufacturer of this type of products.
9. The expert of Chamber of Commerce and Industry draws up the appraisal certificate confirming the fact of production by the relevant joint business with indication of all types of the made goods.
10. In case of the termination of productive activity, upgrade or reshaping of the company as a result of which new products are made new expertize shall be carried out.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.