It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 22, 2016
of July 29, 2016 No. 801
About approval of the Regulations on the center of primary medical (medical and sanitary) care and regulations on its divisions
According to Article 35-1 - Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health care, part one of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About cooperation of territorial communities", to the Law of Ukraine "About voluntary consolidation of territorial communities", to the paragraph to the thirty fourth the subitem 8 of Item 4, to Item 8 of the regulations on the Ministry of Health of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 25, 2015 No. 267, I order:
1) Regulations on the center of primary medical (medical and sanitary) care which are applied;
2) Regulations on out-patient clinic which are applied;
3) the Provision about feldshersko-akusherskom / infirmary which is applied;
4) Regulations on medical aid station of temporary basing which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of November 04, 2011 No. 755 "About approval of the Regulations on the center of primary medical (medical and sanitary) care and regulations on its structural divisions", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 20, 2011 at No. 1484/20222.
3. To provide to medical department (Kravchenko V. V.) submission of this order in the procedure established by the legislation on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To provide to the minister of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, heads of structural divisions of health care of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations accomplishment of this order.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Ilik R. R.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of July 29, 2016 No. 801
1. The center of primary medical (medical and sanitary) care (further - TsPMSP) is the healthcare institution (further - UZ) created for the purpose of ensuring needs of the population for primary medical care (further - PMP).
2. TsPMSP is created according to the decision of bodies/local government bodies, including the integrated territorial community (further - the Founder).
3. TsPMSP is legal entity and submits to the Founder.
4. TsPMSP undergoes state registration, accreditation and obtains the corresponding licenses for implementation of economic activity in health sector in accordance with the established procedure.
5. TsPMSP in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, this Provision, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.