of September 6, 1993 No. 558
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization and holding auctions for distribution of quotas of the goods (products) intended for obligatory export
For the purpose of implementation of the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 6, 1993 N 178 "About creation of Special currency fund of the Government of the Republic of Moldova" the Government of the Republic of Moldova decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for the organization and holding auctions for distribution of quotas of the goods (products) intended for obligatory export according to appendix.
2. To the ministry of external commercial relations to organize and hold auctions for distribution of quotas of the goods (products) intended for obligatory export.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 6, 1993 No. 558
1. This Provision is applied according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 6, 1993 N 178 "About creation of Special currency fund of the Government of the Republic of Moldova".
2. The provision is designed to provide in the territory of the Republic of Moldova single organization-legal and methodological rules of tendering on compulsory leave of goods (products) for the state needs, establishments of conditions of participation in the biddings of exporters of goods, streamlinings of studying and approval of proposals of bidders on the basis of decisions of Tender committee.
3. The purpose of the organization of the biddings is increase in efficiency of export transactions by deliveries of goods (products) for the state needs, including for accomplishment of economic and currency and credit obligations of the Republic of Moldova.
4. The basic principle of the organization and tendering is the competition on an equal footing for all exporters of the Republic of Moldova.
5. The Ministry of external commercial relations will organize and holds the auction.
6. The biddings - method of the choice of potential exporters of goods (products) for the state needs within the quota established by Tender committee of the Ministry of external commercial ties.
7. The applicant - the business entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, who was this the written consent to participation in the biddings on the offered terms.
8. Preliminary check - verification of personal records of applicants for participation in the biddings from the point of view of observance of all requirements of this provision.
9. The bidder - the applicant who is answering to conditions of participation in the biddings, underwent preliminary testing.
10. The tender documentation - document package, containing information on subject and terms of trade, instructions for bidders, proposals of the organizer of the biddings on conditions of transfer of the purchase order to the winning bidder of goods (products) for the state needs included in the export quota.
11. The tender offer - the documentation submitted by the applicant for participation in the biddings, supported with guarantees on ensuring deliveries of goods (products) and currency payments in the budget of the Republic of Moldova, the obligation of applicants for participation in the biddings to bear the financial responsibility in case of violation of terms of trade.
12. The deposit - the money mortgage contribution testimonial of intention of the applicant to participate in the biddings, consisting of payment for the tender documentation and participation in the biddings.
13. The bank guarantee - the obligation this by bank at the request of the client - the bidder to the beneficiary - the organizer of the biddings on the basis of whom the bank shall in case of improper execution of terms of trade by the winner participant in the biddings makes payment for benefit of the beneficiary within the amount and term specified in the warranty obligation.
14. Tender committee - the body created by the organizer of the biddings from the representatives, representatives of state bodies, and also expert and consulting bodies. The tender committee makes the decision on the announcement and subject of the biddings, on selection of bidders, procedure and terms of trade, performs acceptance, opening and assessment of tender offers.
15. The organizer of the biddings uses procedure for open tenderings in which the business entities irrespective of pattern of ownership registered in the Republic of Moldova, fulfilling requirements of this provision can take part.
16. The organization and tendering include the following stages:
determination of subject of the biddings;
preparation and publication of the announcement of the biddings;
creation of instructive materials for tendering;
preparation (with involvement of technical and commercial advisers) the tender documentation;
preparation of the tender offers received from bidders;
agreement signature with the winning bidder.
17. Subject of the biddings is any quantity from quoted on commodity export (products) according to appendix to the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 6, 1993 N 178, which at the time of tendering are made and warehoused.
18. The schedule of tendering, the nomenclature and amounts of the thieves exported that are determined by Tender committee depending on the available products and according to the appendix specified in the previous paragraph.
19. The tender committee informs potential applicants information on the biddings.
Information is transmitted through mass media no later than Z0 of days before tendering.
20. Information (announcement) of the biddings contains the following data:
name of the organizer of the biddings;
subject of the biddings;
conditions and term of tendering;
address, phone and fax of Tender committee;
the address, phone and the fax of the consultant of the Tender committee providing participants with the tender documentation;
cost of the tender documentation;
the amount of the bank guarantee expressed as a percentage to the cost of goods;
deadline (with indication of day and hour) acceptance of tender offers.
21. Enter the tender documentation:
the instruction for bidders;
technical part of the tender;
commercial part of the tender;
sample of the agreement (contract).
22. The instruction for bidders contains:
the address of the representative of Tender committee which can give consultation concerning tendering conditions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.