of May 21, 1993 No. 284
About approval of the Regulations on the rent company and Regulations on lease contract
(In edition of the Orders of the Government N 280 of 24.03.97, N 895 of 03.08.2004)
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Moldova "About lease" the Government of the Republic of Moldova decides:
2. To the companies working in lease term to bring the lease agreements signed in the territory of the Republic of Moldova and charters of the founded rent companies into compliance with requirements of this resolution in a month. If changes and amendments in constituent documents entailed changes of the data entered in the State commercial register the last are brought in the register in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Determine that in case of lease of state-owned property (municipal) company of the Republic of Moldova by lessors are:
1) Fund of state-owned property - in case of lease of property of the state company or company owning share of state-owned property;
2) local government body in the territory of which there is the relevant company, - in case of lease of property of the municipal company, and also the companies owning share of municipal property.
The refusal in the conclusion of lease agreements is allowed in case:
inclusions of the state company in the list of the objects which are not subject to leasing or in the list of objects, privatizeable in 1993-1994 for bonds of national property according to the State program of privatization approved by Parliament of the Republic of Moldova;
prediscretion in the lease agreement of the complete or partial redemption of state-owned property;
violations of established procedure of creation of the rent company; if leasing of the company or its division contradicts the antitrust law of the Republic of Moldova.
4. Sublease of property of the state company (or municipal) is performed by directors only with the consent of the lessor.
5. Determine that:
lease of property of the company or its structural unit (division) is performed on the basis of open tender, except for case when employees of the same company for organization of the rent company petition for lease of property;
condition of leasing of state-owned property (municipal) company to the physical persons which are not registered as employees of this company, and legal entities is submission of documents on availability in their property of material values, money, securities and property rights on which according to the legislation of the Republic of Moldova collection, for total amount in the amount of reserve fund, but at least 15 percent from the cost of the leased property specified in the draft agreement of lease can be turned;
when leasing the state-owned (municipal) property it is not required to group of employees of this company of provision of the specified documents;
leasing of state-owned property (municipal) company to physical persons and legal entities of other states, and also stateless persons is performed in coordination with the Ministry of external commercial relations according to the procedure, the stipulated in Item 3 presents of the resolution;
the amount of the rent can change in case of revaluation of original cost of fixed assets and adjustment of results of assessment of property taking into account inflation rates.
6. To the Ministry of Finance to establish the amount of payment and procedure for use of the income arriving from lease of property of state governing bodies in a month.
Appendix No. 1
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 21, 1993 No. 284
1. This Provision determines procedure for organization, legal status, the principles of management and activities, and also the basis and procedure for the termination of activities of the rent company in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.