It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 27, 2016
of June 30, 2016 No. 565
About approval of the Instruction for high-rise preparation of divisions of National guard of Ukraine
According to the subitem 58 of item 4 and the subitem 2 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2015 No. 878, to Item 4.4 of the Section IV of Provisions on divisions (groups) of the special purpose of National guard of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of July 9, 2014 No. 651, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 25, 2014 for No. 864/25641, for the purpose of the organization of high-rise preparation in National guard of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve the Instruction for high-rise preparation of divisions of National guard of Ukraine which is attached.
2. To provide to head department of National guard of Ukraine submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of Summer S. A.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of June 30, 2016 No. 565
1. This Instruction determines the organization and procedure for carrying out training in high-rise preparation, accomplishment of office (fighting) tasks with use of steeplejack equipment with the military personnel of National guard of Ukraine (further NSU) who carries out the tasks determined by the Law of Ukraine "About National guard of Ukraine", the Regulations on divisions (groups) of special purpose of National guard of Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of July 9, 2014 No. 651, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 25, 2014 for No. 864/25641, connected with the increased risk for life and health and demand from staff of the high professional training level.
2. The terms used in this Instruction are used in the following values:
the spiderman of 6 - 8 categories, the rescuer spiderman - person who was trained and received the standard certificate with indication of the corresponding specialization;
military unit of NSU - territorial administration of NSU, National academy of National guard of Ukraine (further - National academy NSU), military unit of NSU;
military personnel of NSU is the military personnel passing military service in divisions (groups) of special purpose of territorial administrations, search and rescue divisions (services), paraborne, mountain divisions of military units of NSU, National academy NSU and management of special transactions of Head department of National guard of Ukraine (further - USO of Head department of NSU);
issuing - the serviceman of NSU, the actionee of security measures, established procedure of actions during execution of descents by staff which studies, for the correct fixing of trigger devices, safety systems of basic and safety ropes, and also steeplejack equipment in which the staff, for correctness of use of safety locks (protectors) studies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.