It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 12, 2016
of July 21, 2016 No. 580
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of accounting of museum objects
According to Items 9 and 36 of the Regulations on Museum fund of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 20, 2000 No. 1147 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 03, 2010 to No. 1007), to subitems 47 and 48 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 03, 2014 No. 495, I ORDER:
1. Approve the Instruction on the organization of accounting of museum objects which is attached (further - the Instruction).
2. To provide to management of museum case and cultural values (Rozhko V. M.) submission on state registration of this order to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. Consider such that are not applied in the territory of Ukraine, the Sections I-III, except Item paragraph two 21, of Items 34 - 74, appendices 1 - 20 and 24 "The instruction for accounting and storage of the museum values which are in the state museums of the USSR", approved by the order of the Ministry of Culture of the USSR of July 17, 1985 No. 290.
4. Recommend to the museums of private pattern of ownership, to the museums of the companies, organizations, the organizations of private pattern of ownership to apply the Instruction on the organization of accounting of museum objects of non-state part of Museum fund of Ukraine, objects of museum value, objects and materials of scientific supplementary fund.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of culture - the chief of staff of Karandeev G. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine of July 21, 2016 No. 580
1. This Instruction determines procedure and the main requirements to the organization of accounting of museum objects of the state part of Museum fund of Ukraine, objects of museum value, objects and materials of scientific supplementary fund.
2. This Instruction extends to the museums of the state and utility patterns of ownership of all types and forms of business provided by articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About the museum and museum case", reserves (further - the museum) in which the state part of Museum fund of Ukraine remains.
3. In This Instruction terms are used in such values:
abbreviation of the museum - the abbreviated name of the museum formed of the first letters of words of its name;
exhibition - temporary exposure;
group of storage - set of the objects combined by general signs or subject;
exposure - set of the museum objects, their copies, objects and materials of scientific supplementary fund exposed for public review for long term which make complete subject and space system in which museum objects and scientific auxiliary materials are combined by single scientific and artistic design;
film and video records - audiovisual material, in particular filmstrips, movies, videos and so forth, on any carriers (film, film, magnetic film and so forth);
books of accounting - arrivals books of the main and scientific and auxiliary funds of the museum, the arrivals book of temporary storage, stock record books, special stock record books;
memorial objects - the objects belonging or connected with life and activities of outstanding persons or their environments;
the scientific attribution - research which is integral part of accounting of museum objects and aims at determination of characteristics of subject, his author (in the presence), chronological belonging, reliability and authenticity, identification of documentary, information confirmation of its signs and reference of subject to certain group of storage;
scientifically unified passport of museum subject - the document fixing all stages of accounting and scientific attribution, data on restoration, the publication and uses of museum subject during the whole time of its stay in the museum;
accounting of museum objects - one of the main areas of work of the museum which is performed by registration in share and accounting documentation (including electronically) objects of fund of the museum;
accounting number - sequence number of registration of accounting unit in the corresponding book of accounting;
accounting unit - the subject (group of objects) registered in the corresponding book of accounting at one number;
written sources - hand-written and printing documents: manuscripts, hand-written books, old printing, rare editions of all types of seal (periodicals and illustrations to them, cards and so forth), autographs, diaries, correspondence, memoirs, literary works, cartographic materials (maps, atlases, globes, plans, drawings), etc.;
subject of fund of the museum (subject) - museum subject of Museum fund of Ukraine, subject of museum value, subject or material of scientific supplementary fund;
archeology objects - the objects found during archeological excavations, investigations, separate accidental archeological finds;
numismatics objects (faleristik, notaphily, sfragistika, medalyerika) coins, paper bank notes, awards, medals, breastplates and other awards, seals, stamp signs of the cities or separate families and so forth;
works of art - works graphic (painting, graphics, sculpture) and arts and crafts (embroidery, knockout, lace, weaving, kovrodely, carving, decorative list, stamping, ceramics, glass, porcelain, etc.), performing monumental art and their components and fragments (mosaic, fresco, parts of sculptural decor);
the topographical description - the document containing operational information about subject and the direct place of its storage;
fund of the museum - set of the main and scientific and auxiliary funds of the museum;
share procurement commission (further - FZK of the museum) - permanent advisory advisory body of the museum to which functions on conducting examination of cultural values, in particular concerning their inclusion in fund of the museum or extraction from it, and other functions according to this Instruction are assigned;
phonomaterials - sound materials on any carriers (tape, the cartridge, plate, disk, etc.), including phonograph records, magnetic soundtracks, etc.;
photographic materials - visual material on any carriers (glass, film, paper, etc.), slides (slides), photos.
Other terms are used in the values given in the Laws of Ukraine "About the museum and museum case", "About export, import and return of cultural values", "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations", "About the state awards of Ukraine", "About state regulation of production, production and use of precious metals and gemstones and control of transactions with them", "About management of objects of state-owned property", Regulations on the Museum fund of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 20, 2000 No. 1147 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 03, 2010 No. 1007) (further - Regulations on Museum fund of Ukraine).
4. The share and accounting documentation provided by this Instruction is kept in state language.
5. According to this Instruction the museum develops the internal instruction which is approved by FZK of the museum, the chief keeper of fund of the museum, the deputy manager of the museum on administrative questions and affirms the head of the museum.
1. The head of the museum creates proper conditions for the organization of accounting, storage and use of objects of fund of the museum, storage of share and accounting documentation, including providing with the corresponding equipment (safes or fireproof cases, show-windows, etc.), technical means (computer and office equipment), the software and so forth.
2. The deputy manager of the museum on scientific work will organize completing of fund of the museum, its research and use.
In case of absence in the staff list of the museum of position of the deputy manager of the museum on scientific work, the specified functions are performed by the head of the museum.
3. The deputy manager of the museum on administrative questions provides the organization of protection, protection against emergency situations of all rooms and objects of the museum, objects of fund of the museum which are in exposures and repositories, share and accounting documentation, creation of proper conditions for their storage and content (the modes temperature and moist, sanitary, biological and so forth).
In case of absence in the staff list of the museum of position of the deputy manager of the museum on administrative questions the specified functions are performed by the chief keeper of fund of the museum.
All works on ensuring protection, protection against emergency situations, improvement of storage conditions of objects and share and accounting documentation are approved with the chief keeper of fund of the museum.
4. The chief keeper of fund of the museum (further - the chief keeper) provides the organization and accounting, storages and uses of objects of fund of the museum, and also storage of share and accounting documentation.
The position of the chief keeper is provided in the staff list of each museum which collection contains more than 1 thousand accounting units.
In case of absence in the staff list of the museum of position of the chief keeper the specified functions are assigned to the head of the museum or to the official determined by the order of the head of the museum.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.