of August 23, 2016 No. 561
About approval of the Procedure for submission of documents in electronic form in body of licensing and issue of documents in electronic form to them by means of telecommunication means of communication
According to part three of article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for submission of documents in electronic form to body of licensing and issue of documents in electronic form to them by means of telecommunication means of communication which is applied.
2. To bodies of licensing within two months:
approve templates of electronic documents in coordination with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
provide promulgation and further updating on own official websites and on the single state portal of administrative services and systems integrated into it the list of documents concerning licensing which move licensing, in electronic form in body, their templates, addresses and contact telephone numbers of authorized officers of body of licensing.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 1 of this resolution which becomes effective in two months from the date of its publication.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 23, 2016, No. 561
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of submission of the documents provided by the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" (further - the Law), in electronic form in body of licensing and issue of documents in electronic form to them by means of telecommunication means of communication.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
the applicant - the license applicant or the licensee who file to body of licensing electronic documents concerning licensing;
personal account - (further - the portal), access to which only the applicant who was registered and will become authorized by means of identifiers of access to personal account through which submission of electronic documents is performed, in whom information messages about results of consideration of the submitted electronic documents are placed and who is used as the communication mechanism between the applicant and body of licensing has the Section of the single state portal of administrative services;
template of the electronic document - the document form concerning licensing approved by the corresponding regulatory legal acts in the form of electronic data which can be transformed by means of electronic means to visual form.
3. The documents submitted by the applicant and the decision of body of licensing in paper or electronic form have identical legal force.
4. Use of the digital signature is performed according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About the digital signature". Authorized officers of body of licensing use the digital signature also taking into account requirements of the Procedure for the application of the digital signature by public authorities, local government bodies, companies, organizations and organizations of the state pattern of ownership approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2004 No. 1452 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004, No. 44, the Art. 2894).
5. During registration on the portal the applicant undergoes identification with use of the digital signature in personal account. For registration confirmation on the e-mail address specified by the applicant in case of registration the letter of activation automatically is sent.
6. Submission of electronic documents is performed through the portal by means of the instrument of the Order Service service in five stages: choice of the center of provision of service, service choice, filling of templates, loading of electronic documents and order of service.
7. Electronic documents which are issued by body of licensing shall be stated in state language. On the specified documents the digital signature of the head and/or authorized person of body of licensing is imposed.
8. The software and hardware complexes and technical means of body of licensing used for obtaining/provision of electronic documents according to this Procedure shall conform to requirements of the legislation for information security, and also exclude possibility of unauthorized destruction, blocking, violation of integrity and the mode of information access which is processed and transferred.
Procedure for submission of electronic documents and order of service
9. Electronic documents are filed to body of licensing by the applicant through personal account on the portal by filling of templates and/or in the form of files on which the digital signature of the applicant is imposed.
The documents containing more than one page are scanned in one file in the PDF format.
10. The applicant sends the electronic documents determined by the Law and licensed conditions of implementation of the corresponding type of economic activity to body of licensing.
11. In case of representation the applicant does not file electronic documents them on papers.
12. Registration on the portal of electronic documents is performed by means of the corresponding software and hardware in day of their receipt in case:
compliance of documents to templates;
imposings on the document of the digital signature of the applicant;
confirmations of the digital signature of the applicant and/or his officials whose availability of signatures is obligatory for documents in paper form, according to conditions, the stipulated in Clause 3 Laws of Ukraine "About the digital signature";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.