of June 26, 1996 No. 893-XIII
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for education and use of road fund
The parliament accepts this resolution.
Art. 1. - Approve Regulations on procedure for education and use of road fund it (is applied).
Art. 2. - The regulations on procedure for education and use of road fund become effective from the date of entry into force of the Law on road fund.
Art. 3. - This resolution becomes effective from the date of acceptance.
Chairman of the parliament
To Pyotr Luchinski
1. Sources of formation of road fund (further - fund) are:
a) assignments from excises on gasoline and diesel fuel in the sizes established by the Law on the government budget for the corresponding year;
b) the collection for driving through highways of the Republic of Moldova of the vehicles which are not registered in the republic levied from their users who do not have tax relations with the budget of the republic and using its territory for movement of vehicles, cargo transfer and passengers;
c) collection for use of highways from owners of the vehicles registered in the Republic of Moldova, except for contributions to district budgets, local authority budgets of Chisinau and Belts and the central budget of autonomous territorial education Gagauzia;;
d) collection for issue of permissions to journey of vehicles with excess of admissible lump, weight loads on axis and dimensions and collection on works and placement of objects of road service in the conservation zone of highways;
e) ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 17.06.2016 No. 138
f) collection for realization of natural gas, held for use as fuel for vehicles;
g) charges for issue of permissions to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages, magazines (logbooks to reusable permissions of EKMT) and charges for implementation of the international motor transportation carriages (special charges) paid by physical persons and legal entities according to Item c) parts (1) article 2 of the Law on road fund No. 720-XIII of February 2, 1996, in that measure in which they do not create the budget of the public body responsible for issue of permissions;
h) the penalties imposed for non-compliance with rules of passenger traffic, damage of highways, road constructions and the equipment, plantings along roads.
2. In fund the funds received from carrying out target loans and lotteries, and also means of the government budget (according to the resolution of Parliament) and budgets of administrative and territorial units can be allocated (according to the decision of bodies of local public authority).
3. Assignments from excises and all types of charges accumulate on special Single treasury account of the Ministry of Finance (each type of charges under separate symbol of National Bank of Moldova) and in process of receipt are weekly transfered to account fund of governing body of road economy. Financing of expenses of fund is performed according to the appointments provided in the annual work programs approved by the Government on repair and content of public roads in the limits established on objects and work types.
4. The charges listed in subitems b), c), d) and f) Item 1, are levied according to the rates established by the Law on road fund.
5. The government annually publishes reports on expenditure of fund and plans of their use, with indication of the main objects which are subject to repair and reconstruction.
6. Excises on gasoline and diesel fuel are levied by tax authorities according to the Tax code.
7. Payers of this collection are physical persons and legal entities - the users of the vehicles which are not registered in the Republic of Moldova who do not have tax relations with the budget of the republic and using its territory for movement of vehicles, cargo transfer and passengers. Collection is not levied in cases when vehicles are imported into the republic for registration by owners - citizens of the Republic of Moldova.
8. Rates of charge depend on type of the vehicle, its load-carrying capacity or capacity, class of the transported freights and the kilometric distance passed on the territory of the Republic of Moldova in one direction. Rates proceeding from condition of finding of the cargo vehicle in the territory of the republic within 24 hours are established. In case of excess of this term payment is made in addition for every day, in the amount of equivalent 24 euros. The exception is constituted by delay cases for the objective reasons - owing to disease of the driver, unsatisfactory road conditions, natural disasters, the road accident. Objectivity of delay is confirmed by the reference issued by the head of the road and operational site in whose maintaining there is section of the road on which there was delay; in case of the road accident the reference is issued by highway patrol agencies.
This provision extends to the freight vehicles going through the Republic of Moldova en route. At the same time transit is understood as transportations across highways of freights which station of origin and station of destination are located outside the republic.
In case of entrance to limits of the Republic of Moldova of the cargo vehicle for loading or works time of its stay in the territory of the republic without additional payment is established according to the terms stipulated in the bilateral international treaty.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since August 24, 2018 according to the article XIV of the Law of the Republic of Moldova of July 27, 2018 No. 172