of June 25, 1996 No. 360
About the state control of quality in construction
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Moldova N 721-XIII of February 2, 1996. "About quality in construction" and for the purpose of decrease in risk degree in construction, or to lead preventions of variations from construction standard rates and other regulations which can endanger life and human health, the environment to significant material damage, the Government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Rename from the date of adoption of this resolution the State inspectorate for supervision of quality of construction under Department of architecture and construction into the Agency on test authority under Department of architecture and construction.
2. Quality of construction of any assignment, irrespective of pattern of ownership and source of financing, and also work on construction, reconstruction, upgrade and major repair of the existing structures, production of construction materials and products are subject to the state control.
The state quality control in construction is constituent part of the quality system established by the law and is performed by the State inspection in construction differentially at stages of reasons, designing, issue of permissions, constructions (including at all determining construction stages), operation, post-utilization of structures and in case of production of construction materials and products.
Regulations on procedure of the state quality control in construction according to appendix No. 1;
Paragraph third ceased to be valid;
Regulations on control of use of public investments in construction according to appendix No. 3;
Paragraph fifth ceased to be valid.
3-1. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 18.12.2017 No. 1088
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 18.12.2017 No. 1088
5. Bring in the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N 579 of October 17, 1991. "About the organization of single system of the state supervision of quality of construction in the Republic of Moldova" the following changes and amendments:
a) in Items 1, of 2, of 4, of 7, of 8, of the 9 and 11 word "State Department on Architecture, Urbanistics and Construction Supervision" shall be replaced with words "Department of architecture and construction";
b) in Items 1, of 2, of 3, of 6, of the 7 and 9 word "The State Inspectorate for Supervision of Quality in Construction" shall be replaced with words "The agency on test authority in case of Department of architecture and construction";
c) declare invalid Item 10.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 25, 1996 No. 360
1. The basic concepts used in this provision:
control - set of the actions performed by one controller or group of the state controllers for check of accomplishment by bodies of local public authority, the economic agent or physical person of provisions of the current legislation and regulations;
planned control - in advance provided control according to provisions of the legislation and regulations the frequency established in these documents, but is not more often than once a year;
unplanned control - other checks which do not answer the concept "planned control";
repeated control - control on check of accomplishment of instructions on elimination of the violations established in documents of prior control;
thematic control - the control provided by the work plan for the purpose of the analysis of observance of normative requirements in case of production of some construction works or specific objects or functioning and applications of the quality system in construction;
control by sounding - control for the purpose of check of observance of some legal acts, measures for improvement of quality or condition of quality on some objects or at economic agents;
complex control - the control provided by work plans for the purpose of determination of the quality level of construction works, construction materials and stability of this level. Control can be exercised with participation of other bodies of specialized control;
control at the determining stage – quality control of construction works and structural components which reached the physical stage established by the project and which cannot be continued without written consent the investor, the contractor and the designer;
reasons - the technical and economic, social, ecological, town-planning assessment executed for the purpose of reasons for need of construction;
post-utilization - reuse of materials and designs as a result of demolition of structures.
2. This provision establishes subjects, tasks, procedure for the organization, content and the applied measures when implementing the state quality control in construction, respect for town-planning discipline and use of public investments.
3. Requirements of provision are obligatory for all subjects involved in issue of town-planning certificates and construction permits, reasons and designing, construction, use and post-utilization of structures, production and supply of materials and products for construction.
4. The state quality control in construction is exercised by the Agency on test authority according to requirements of the Law No. 721-XIII of February 2, 1996 on quality in construction.
The agency on test authority has the right to organize complex checks with participation of representatives of the state specialized control facilities according to the Order of the Government No. 862 of July 26, 2004.
5. The state quality control in construction does not exclude and does not replace internal control or other forms of industry control, does not exempt the subjects involved in construction process from obligations and responsibility which are imputed by it provisions of the law on quality of construction, products or the rendered services.
6. The state quality control in construction is constituent part of the quality system in the field and aims at the prevention or restriction of situations which can arise in construction and threaten or negatively influence human life and health, the environment or can be the reason of material losses for one face or society.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.