of December 29, 2015 No. 965
About approval of Methodical recommendations about procedure for creation of notes to the financial reporting of banks of Ukraine
According to articles 7 and 41 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", article 68 of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of creation of the financial reporting by banks of Ukraine according to the international accounting standards (IAS), the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Methodical recommendations of procedure for creation of notes to the financial reporting of banks of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To accounting department (Lukasiewicz B. V.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of banks of Ukraine for use in work.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Rashkovan V. L.
V. A. Hontareva
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of December 29, 2015 No. 965
1. These Methodical recommendations are example for disclosure of information by banks in notes to the financial reporting constituted according to requirements of international accounting standards (further IFRS).
2. The bank can use other forms of notes for understanding of information provided in the financial reporting according to requirements of IFRS.
3. The bank includes in the notes submitted to Articles of the Report on financial condition (Balance), the Profit and loss statement and other comprehensive income (The report on financial results), the separate Profit and loss statement and the comprehensive income statement (if they move), the Report on changes in equity (The report on equity), the Cash flow statement, information, essential, complete and useful to users of the financial reporting, which in these reports does not reveal directly.
The amount of information, necessary for disclosure, depends on scales of use by bank of financial instruments and financial risk management methods.
4. The bank groups financial assets and financial liabilities in classes depending on nature of information and the characteristic of the financial instrument that allows users of the financial reporting to estimate their importance of rather financial condition of bank and results of its activities.
5. The bank in notes represents financial assets of bank which have the international rating, according to the credit ratings of partners established by the rating company (the name of the company is specified) on the international rating scale, others - on national scale. The bank gives such financial assets on the lowest of appropriated by the company to rating to each partner. The bank gives ratings according to coding of the rating company using the league table of information system (the name of information system).
6. Samples of notes to the financial reporting are given in appendix to these Methodical recommendations.
Chief accountant department director
B. V. Lukasiewicz
It is approved:
Vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine
V. L. Rashkovan
to Methodical recommendations concerning procedure for creation of notes to the financial reporting of banks of Ukraine
See Appendix (0.33Mb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.