of August 16, 2016 No. 636
About some questions of use of model aircrafts in the Republic of Belarus
According to the paragraph the second subitem 2.2 of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 25, 2016 "About use of model aircrafts" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 81
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of use of model aircrafts in the Republic of Belarus.
3. This resolution becomes effective since August 28, 2016, except for Item 2, of its official publication which is becoming effective later.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 16, 2016 No. 636
1. These rules determine procedure, legal and organizational basis of use of model aircrafts in the Republic of Belarus.
2. For the purposes of these rules the term "model aircraft" is used in the value determined in subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 25, 2016 No. 81 "About use of model aircrafts" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 27.02.2016, 1/16304), and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the owner of model aircraft - physical person or legal entity, the individual entrepreneur whom the model aircraft belongs on the property right or other legal cause;
the zone prohibited for use of model aircrafts - part of airspace of the established sizes within which use of model aircrafts is forbidden without approval of state body (organization) for the benefit of which, (which) it is established;
use of model aircraft - flight control of model aircraft from start of the takeoff before the termination of landing roll or contact of earth's (water) surface, start of the uncontrollable svobodnoletayushchy device;
marking of model aircraft - drawing symbols, letters, digits by means of engraving or using the means resistant to atmospheric actions;
model aircraft total mass - the mass of model aircraft with fuel reserve and (or) the established batteries;
the user of model aircraft - the physical person performing use of model aircraft.
3. Model aircrafts are not subject to state registration.
4. For safety-of-life function of air vehicles use of model aircrafts is performed at height which is not exceeding 100 meters from the level of earth's (water) surface.
5. Use of model aircrafts is forbidden:
within the zones prohibited for use of model aircrafts without approval of state bodies (organizations) for the benefit of which such zones are established;
in the cases determined by the Presidential Security Service of the Republic of Belarus according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 8, 2009 "About the state protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 119, 2/1568);
at height exceeding 100 meters from the level of earth's (water) surface;
the total mass of more 0,5 of kilogram without the corresponding marking of model aircraft.
The list of the zones prohibited for use of model aircrafts is established by the Ministry of Defence in coordination with the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
6. Model aircrafts the total mass of more 0,5 of kilogram are subject to obligatory marking.
7. Marking of model aircraft is performed by the owner of model aircraft on visible parts of design or on its hidden parts to which access without use of tools is possible.
The put symbols shall be legible in case of visual survey of model aircraft.
8. When marking model aircraft the information about the owner of model aircraft is without fail specified (surname, own name, middle name (if that is available), the residential address of physical person (individual entrepreneur) or the name of the legal entity and his location).
Special designation according to requirements of the International aviation federation can be applied to the model aircrafts used when holding sports competitions instead of marking.
9. When using model aircraft the user shall:
fulfill the requirements provided by these rules;
follow service regulations of model aircraft and fulfill the safety requirements provided by the producer (manufacturer) of model aircraft;
take all feasible measures (up to the termination of use of model aircraft) in case of threat of damnification of life, to health and (or) property of physical person (individual entrepreneur), property of the legal entity.
10. The user of model aircraft has the right to make in accordance with the established procedure offers on enhancement of the regulatory legal acts regulating use of model aircrafts.
11. For violation of the requirements provided by these rules, the owner and the user of model aircraft bear responsibility according to legal acts.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.