Unofficial transfer. (c) Soyuzpravoinform
of December 9, 2015 No. 1168
About approval of Licensed conditions of implementation of economic activity on transportation of passengers, dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by rail
According to Item and paragraph one of part two of article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides 24 parts one of Article 7:
2. To the ministries and other central executive bodies to bring in two-month time own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 9, 2015 No. 1168
1. These Licensed conditions establish the exhaustive list of the documents enclosed to the application for receipt of the license, and also the personnel, organizational, production requirements obligatory for accomplishment by subjects of managing when implementing economic activity on transportation of passengers, dangerous goods and dangerous wastes by rail (further - type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing).
2. In these Licensed conditions the term "procedural conditions" means engineering procedures, provisions, instructions, procedures which contain the technical, production and other requirements, conditions and procedure for accomplishment of processes and/or rendering services which are not contradicting the legislation.
Other terms are used in the value given in Civil and Economic codes of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity", "About transport", "About rail transport", "About transportation of dangerous goods", "About natural monopolies", "About applications of registrars of settlement transactions in the field of trade, public catering and services", "About consumer protection", "About transit of loads", "About protection of the economic competition", "About defense of Ukraine", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 19, 1997 No. 252 "About the Procedure for servicing of citizens by rail" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1997, No. 12, page 167), of April 6, 1998 No. 457 "About approval of the Charter of the railroads of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1998, No. 14, the Art. 548), of March 1, 2010 No. 193 "About approval of the Technical regulation of provision of services on transportation of passengers and loads by rail" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 14, the Art. 672), of March 30, 2011 No. 316 "About approval of the list of the works and services relating to the main activities of rail transport, and the Procedure for redistribution of receipts of the income from the main activities of rail transport" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 24, the Art. 981), the Directive of Council of the European Community 95/18/EEC of June 19, 1995. "About licensing of the railway servicing companies", the Directive 2004/49/EU of the European Parliament and EU Council of April 29, 2004. "About safety of the railroads in Community (The directive on safety at the companies of rail transport)".
3. Action of these Licensed conditions extends to all subjects of managing, irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership (further - subjects of managing) performing type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing (fully or partially).
4. Forms of statements for receipt of the license or its renewal and descriptions of documents which are enclosed to the corresponding application are given in appendices 1 - 3.
The list of the supporting documents enclosed to the application for receipt of the license
5. The license applicant submits to body of licensing the application for receipt of the license and supporting documents on the inventories determined in Items 6 and 7 of these Licensed conditions.
6. The license applicant who intends to obtain the license for the right of implementation of type of the economic activity which is subject to licensing regarding transportation of passengers by rail submits the method provided by part one of article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" to body of licensing the statement for receipt of the license and such supporting documents according to the inventory:
1) the copy of the order on creation and procedure for functioning of specialized division on liquidation of emergency situations or the relevant agreement with the third specialized parties;
2) copy of the order on appointment of person responsible for the organization of transportations of passengers;
3) copies of documents on the higher education on educational qualification level of the master/specialist in "The organization of transportations and management on transport (on modes of transport)" or the bachelor in "The organization of transportations and management on transport (on modes of transport)", length of service in the field of transportations of passengers and advanced training in the specialty persons responsible for the organization of transportations of passengers
4) information on absence over the license applicant of control in the value given in article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About protection of the economic competition" by residents of the states performing the armed aggression against Ukraine in the value given in article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About defense of Ukraine" and/or actions of which create conditions for emergence of the military conflict and use of military force against Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.