Approved by the Ministry of Transport and Road Facilities of the Republic of Moldova of July 18, 1996
Regulations on posts of environmental control and diagnostics of vehicles in the territory of the Republic of Moldova
1. This provision regulates main routes, functions and tasks, the rights and obligations of employees, the organization of activities and financing of the Post for the purpose of implementation of environmental control behind emissions in the atmosphere of toxic substances by vehicles, and also holding diagnostic actions for elimination of the reasons causing exceeding of regulations of toxicity.
2. In the activities the Post of environmental control is guided by the laws of the Republic of Moldova, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Republic of Moldova, orders and instructions of Department of environmental protection, the State ecological inspection, state standards, and also this provision.
3. The common directorship the Post is performed of the State ecological inspection through the zone ecological agencies.
4. The post at the same time carries out instrumental control on toxicity and smoke of exhaust gases of vehicles and at the request of their owners performs adjustment of the carburetor and fuel equipment.
5. Discharges of compensation and tariff coefficients of employees of the Post are established on the basis of the Single scale of charges existing for the staff of the State ecological inspectorate. The number of staff fluctuates from 3 to 7 employees depending on scope of work, including two who are engaged in adjustment of the carburetor and fuel equipment (Appendix N 1).
6. The post is headed by the chief Posta appointed to position and dismissed by the order of the chief of the State ecological inspection. Employees Posta are appointed and relieved of the post by the director of the zone ecological agency with the consent of the chief of the State ecological inspection.
7. Chief Posta:
- performs management of activities of the Post, will organize accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it, bears the personal responsibility for their accomplishment;
- acts on behalf of the State ecological inspection according to this provision, hands over collectable money in branches of Sberbank, keeps time keeping of appearance at work, is responsible for execution of instructions and orders of higher bodies;
- submits for approval of the director of the zone ecological agency the report for work of the Post following the results of in month, quarter, half-year and representations on awarding of the caused a stir employees;
- bears the personal responsibility for execution of environmental control, for integrity of financial resources and material values, reliability of reporting data.
8. The post can be mobile or stationary type which is created on frontier points (out of the customs control zone), through the rivers, at intersections of highways, near posts and pickets of road and boundary traffic police, in the cities and the district centers of the Republic of Moldova on the basis of the order of the chief of the State ecological inspection in coordination with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
9. Employees of the posts created work at the frontier points (located out of the customs control zone) which carry out instrumental control on toxicity and smoke of exhaust gases of vehicles, and also adjustment of the carburetor and fuel equipment round the clock, other employees of mobile posts - for light day.
10. For the purpose of conducting control checks on trasses, the mobile Post is, as a rule, deployed on the check point of road traffic police, stationary Post in the specially allotted place by administrative authorities. Employees of the Post closely interact with inspectors of road and boundary traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of RM.
11. Maintenance of motor transportation units (adjustment of the carburetor and the fuel equipment) is carried out by persons having the corresponding professional training, the license for the right of their carrying out granted by the Ministry of Transport and Road Facilities according to the Decision of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N 586 of 17.08.1995.
12. The main functions of employees of the Post are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.