of July 29, 2016 No. 419
About approval of the Program for the termination of use of ozone-depleting substances for 2016-2020 (the Phase 3)
For the purpose of accomplishment of obligations of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the Montreal protocol on the substances destroying ozone layer according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protection of ozone layer" and articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Program for the termination of use of ozone-depleting substances for 2016-2020 (the Phase 3) (further - the Program) according to appendix.
2. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- form the interdepartmental coordination commission on program implementation;
- annually, no later than April 1 to inform the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on the program implementation course.
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the State program on the termination of use of ozone-depleting substances" of April 29, 2002 No. 263;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the termination of use of ozone-depleting substances" of July 11, 2008 No. 374.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
This Program for the termination of use of ozone-depleting substances for 2016 - 2020 (the Phase 3) (further - the Program) is directed to fulfillment of requirements of the Montreal protocol on the substances destroying ozone layer (further - the Montreal protocol) which party is the Kyrgyz Republic according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ratification of the Vienna convention on protection of ozone layer and the Montreal protocol on the substances destroying ozone layer".
The program provides complete cessation of consumption (production, export and import) of all ozone-depleting substances (further - ORV) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by 2020.
The purposes of the Program are:
- emission reduction of ORV and greenhouse gases;
- increase in energy efficiency of production cycles;
- increase in capacity of state bodies.
Tasks of the Program are:
- direct conclusion of hydrochlorofluorocarbons (further - GHFU), GHFU-22, GHFU-141b and GHFU-142b, from consumption in case of production of foam materials and in refrigeration equipment is preferential;
- transfer of innovative technologies within upgrade of the companies using GHFU in case of technological transactions and making polyurethane foam isolation (the preisolated pipes, sandwich panel), household, trading and industrial refrigeration equipment, and also performing repair and field service of the refrigerating and climatic equipment.
See 3. Analysis of the current situation (52Kb In original language)
The Kyrgyz Republic did not make, does not make and does not plan production of ORV, the equipment and goods containing ORV which are controlled by the Montreal protocol, but imports them as in pure form, and in components.
Import of ORV, and also the equipment and goods containing ORV is licensed according to Regulations on state regulation of import and export of ozone-depleting substances and products containing them, No. 594 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 19, 2009.
Certain part of ORV can arrive as a result of their illegal import. According to the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, practically all ORV specified in appendix A In, C and E to the Montreal protocol, are imported from the Russian Federation, People's Republic of China United Arab, the Emirates, Republic of India and the State of Israel.
For program implementation fulfillment of requirements of the Montreal protocol on the termination of consumption of GHFU according to the following schedule is planned:
- reducing level of consumption of GHFU for 10% in comparison with basic level since 2015 (at ORS ton 3,69 level);
- reducing level of consumption of GHFU for 35% in comparison with basic level since 2016 (at ORS ton 2,665 level);
- reducing level of consumption of GHFU on 67, % in comparison with basic level since 2018 (at ORS ton 1,332 level);
- reducing level of consumption of GHFU on 97, % in comparison with basic level since 2020 (at ORS ton 0,102 level);
- complete cessation of consumption of GHFU since 2025.
In this regard it is necessary:
- support modern experience of servicing, retrofit and conclusion from operation of the cooling equipment, including extraction and recirculation;
- consider impact on interests of end users;
- minimize adverse effects due to creation of certain inventory of ORV;
- strengthen international cooperation for the prevention of illegal trade of ORV;
- continue actions for increase in public awareness in the field of preserving ozone layer;
- continue carrying out the training program of technicians on servicing of the cooling equipment and specialists in fumigation of grain inventories, and also personnel of customs and boundary services, financial police for prevention of cases of illegal trade when moving ORV from the territory of one state on the territory of other state of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU);
- consider the possibility of implementation of economic incentives for support of use of alternatives to the applied ORV;
- support and strengthen the institutional potential for management and control of actions for accomplishment of the Program.
Control of consumption of hydrofluorocarbons (GFU - coolant with considerable potential of warming) and measures for reducing their consumption, and also complete cessation of consumption of methylbromide, including use for quarantine processing of products and its processing before transportation, will be considered as one of the subsequent activities which can be realized before entry into force of restrictions on international agreements.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.