of July 25, 2016 No. 431
About approval of Rules of interaction in case of operation of special technical equipment in the territory of organizations of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system
According to subitem 14-10) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2016 No. 431
1. These rules of interaction in case of operation of special technical equipment in the territory of organizations of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system are developed according to subitem 14-10) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2004 "About communication" and determine order of interaction of telecom operators with the organizations of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system using special technical equipment.
2. The special technical equipment (further - HUNDRED) conforming to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of technical regulation, directed to blocking of radio signal or identification and (or) suppression of unauthorized use of subscriber devices is applied within the territory of organizations of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system (further - organizations) for the purpose of ensuring their protection.
3. The organization in writing notifies telecom operators on the forthcoming installation and commissioning in the territory of organizations HUNDRED.
4. Telecom operators provide consulting and technical assistance to organizations in case of installation and operation in the territory of organizations HUNDRED.
5. For the purpose of decrease in distribution of radio signal and achievement of level of radiation of the networks in the territory of organization according to mandatory technical requirements (in case of arrangement of organization in the city settlement - - 60 dBm, in the rural zone - - 70 dBm), telecom operators perform optimization of own communication networks.
6. In case of detection outside organizations of the hindrances created HUNDRED in work of the networks or final subscriber devices (independently or according to addresses of users of communication) telecom operators in time no later than three working days inform on it organization.
7. The organization after receipt of the notice from telecom operators on detection of hindrances in work of the network outside the territory of organizations in time no later than three working days carries out works on noise elimination.
8. After completion of works on noise elimination repeated input HUNDRED is carried out to operation based on the act of noise elimination signed by representatives of organization and telecom operators.
9. In case of dismantle or upgrade established HUNDRED organization in writing informs on it telecom operators.
10. Telecom operators after receipt of the notification from organization on dismantle or upgrade HUNDRED if necessary make optimization of own communication networks for the purpose of decrease in distribution of radio signals on the territory of organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.