Approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova of August 18, 1996 No. 03/6-26/219
Regulations on procedure for write-off of machines, the equipment, the vehicles and other values carried to property, plant and equipment (funds)
1.1. This provision determines procedure for write-off of machines, the equipment, vehicles and other property relating to property, plant and equipment (funds) (further - fixed assets).
1.2. Provided by this provision it is obligatory for state-financed organizations and organizations.
1.3. From balance of organizations fixed assets can be charged off:
a) become useless owing to physical wear, accidents, natural disasters, violations of normal service conditions;
c) in connection with construction, expansion, reconstruction and modernization.
1.4. Fixed assets are subject to write-off only when it is impossible or economically inexpedient to recover them and also when they cannot be in accordance with the established procedure implemented, transferred to other economic agents.
1.5. The organizations and the organizations consisting on the government budget can charge off fixed assets worth up to 10000 leu for unit with the consent of the head of organization, and worth over 10000 leu for unit - with the consent of higher body (the ministry, department).
1.6. The organizations and the organizations consisting on local budgets can charge off fixed assets worth up to 5000 leu for unit with the consent of the head of organization, and worth over 5000 leu for unit - with the consent of higher body of local public authority.
2.1. For determination of unfitness of fixed assets, impossibility or inefficiency of carrying out their recovery repair, and also for execution of necessary documentation on write-off of fixed assets in organizations the order of the head creates the permanent commissions which part are:
- head or his deputy;
- chief accountant or his deputy;
- chiefs of the relevant divisions (services);
- representatives of public organizations.
2.2. Permanent commissions:
- make direct survey of the object which is subject to write-off, use at the same time necessary technical documentation (passports, instructions, etc.), and also accounting data and establish unfitness of object to further use and impossibility of its recovery;
- establish the specific reasons of write-off of objects (depreciation, reconstruction, capital repairs, violation of normal service conditions, accidents, etc.);
- reveal persons because of whom there was premature fixed asset retirement from operation, make offers on involvement of these persons to the responsibility established by the current legislation;
- determine possibility of use of separate nodes, details and materials of the written-off object and make their assessment;
- exercise control of withdrawal from charged-off fixed assets of suitable nodes, details and materials, determine their quantity, weight.
2.3. On write-off of fixed assets statements in the MF-4, forms the F-4-budget are drawn up (appendix 3, 4).
2.4. For assessment of condition of the fixed assets shown to write-off, the ministries, departments make check of correctness of creation of acts on write-off, including regulations and the amounts of depreciation, the reasons of write-off of fixed assets, compliance of the registered nodes, details, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other materials; selective check of real technical condition of the machines, the equipment, motor transport shown on write-off; prepare documents for receipt of permissions to write-off.
3.1. For receipt of permissions to write-off of fixed assets of organization submit superior organization the following documents:
- acts of liquidation of fixed assets (MF-4, the F-4-budget) - one copy;
- the cover letter - one copy.
In case of write-off from balance of organizations of the fixed assets which were disposed owing to accidents, plunders the act of accident, plunder is attached to the act of write-off and the measures taken concerning perpetrators are specified.
3.2. The acts on write-off of fixed assets signed by the commission affirm the head of organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.