of August 9, 2016 No. 964
About Coordination council on consumer protection and supervision of the market
According to part provisions (5) article 27 of the Law No. 105-XV of March 13, 2003 on consumer protection (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, Art. No. 126-131, 507), with subsequent changes and amendments, and parts (6) article 6 of the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 on supervision of the market concerning realization of nonfood products (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 79-89, 146), the Government DECIDES:
1. Create under the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure Coordination council on consumer protection and supervision of the market.
Regulations on Coordination council on consumer protection and supervision of the market according to appendix No. 1;
Staff of Coordination council on consumer protection and supervision of the market according to appendix No. 2.
3. Determine that, in case of release or discharge from post of the member of Coordination council on consumer protection and supervision of the market, person who is again appointed to the corresponding position becomes member of council without edition of the new order of the Government.
5. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 3.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 9, 2016 No. 964
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization and functioning of Coordination council by consumer protection and supervision of the market (further – Council).
2. Council performs the activities based on the current legislation and this provision.
3. The central industry body responsible for coordination of activities for supervision of the market, the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure is (further – the coordinating body).
4. The task of Council as consultative body under the coordinating body consists in coordination of activities for consumer protection and supervision of the market.
5. The appointed representatives of the central bodies of the public power, supervision bodies behind the market, customs authority, public associations of consumers and branch professional associations are part of Council.
6. Council performs the following functions:
1) in the field of consumer protection:
a) promotes promotion of policy of the state in the field of consumer protection;
b) participates in development of national programs for consumer protection (long-term and short-term);
c) coordinates the activities which are carried out to the fields of consumer protection by bodies of public management the equipped functions on consumer protection;
d) participates in the course of harmonization of the national legal system with the European Union law in the field of consumer protection;
e) coordinates activities for implementation and realization of provisions of the legislation in the field of consumer protection;
f) coordinates activities for consideration of claims of the consumers exceeding limits of competence of one body or lifting problems of general nature which can have negative effects for society, with involvement of specialists from different areas;
h) considers quarterly results of activities for consumer protection and constitutes explanatory notes about activities in the field of consumer protection with submission of the generalized data to the Government;
2) in the field of supervision of the market:
a) analyzes and/or offers mechanisms of coordination of activities of the supervision bodies behind the market working in the regulated areas;
b) periodically estimates implementation by relevant organs of activities for supervision of the market;
c) establishes base for development and, as necessary, updating of the annual general program of supervision of the market;
d) determines proper base for professional training of the personnel specializing in control of products presented at the market;
e) participates in consultations on legal, regulatory and institutional base in the field of supervision of the market.
7. Council has the following rights:
1) to require and receive from authorized bodies the documents, materials and information necessary for accomplishment of the obligations entering competence of Council;
To accept 2), it agrees to the functions assigned to it, decisions for the bodies provided in Council according to the current legislation.
8. Council is headed by the chairman who is helped by two vice-chairmen and the secretary.
9. In the absence of the chairman meetings are held under the leadership of one of deputies appointed by the chairman of the board.
10. The chairman of the board carries out the following powers:
1) directs activities of Council and provides accomplishment of its obligations according to this Provision;
2) convenes meetings of Council and presides over them;
3) approves the agenda of meeting;
4) makes the decision by a majority vote of the members who are present at meeting on cases in point within the competence;
5) carries out other obligations according to this Provision.
11. Council has the secretary who is provided with the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
12. The secretary of Council will organize its activities and provides preparation of materials for meetings, constitutes protocols of meetings, carries out orders of the chairman or vice-chairmen of Council according to powers of Council, constitutes reports and provides information within the powers, conducts clerical work. Vice-chairmen order accomplishment of orders only in case of absence of the chairman.
13. Meetings of Council are convened as required, but at least once a quarter, according to the proposal of the chairman, vice-chairmen or upon the demand of one third of total number of members of council. In the latter case the secretary of Council who consults with the chairman of the board and notifies on convocation of emergency meeting is notified.
14. The agenda of meeting is brought to the attention of members of council at least in 5 working days prior to convocation of meeting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.