of August 18, 2016 No. 810
About approval of Rules of implementation of foreign economic activity in case of application of the mode of license-free export of separate types of controlled goods
According to article 19 of the Federal law "About Export Control" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of foreign economic activity in case of application of the mode of license-free export of separate types of controlled goods.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 18, 2016 No. 810
1. These rules establish procedure the Russian legal entities included in the register of the Russian participants of foreign economic activity, it is authorized to them to perform license-free export of separate types of controlled goods (further - the Russian authorized organizations), the external economic transactions providing export of separate types of controlled goods from the Russian Federation in foreign states to which according to presidential decrees of the Russian Federation action of the mode of license-free export extends (further - license-free export of controlled goods).
2. In agreements (contracts, agreements), signed by the Russian authorized organizations with foreign persons based on whom license-free export of controlled goods is performed, the purposes and the place of use of controlled goods, end users, and also obligations of foreign receivers concerning use of such goods, stipulated by the legislation shall be specified to the Russian Federation in the field of export control.
If foreign receivers are intermediaries, obligations specified in this Item are assumed by also end users of controlled goods, at the same time obligations can be drawn up in the form of the separate document.
3. License-free export of controlled goods is not allowed if the external economic transaction provides implementation of delivery of controlled goods to the foreign receiver with subsequent their transfer to the end users who are in foreign states to which action of the mode of license-free export of controlled goods does not extend.
4. Necessary condition for implementation of license-free export of controlled goods is availability at the Russian authorized organization of the document confirming country of source of these goods, and also the identification conclusion confirming their belonging to separate types of controlled goods concerning which the mode of license-free export of controlled goods is set.
The Russian goods origin is determined according to the Rules of determination of the country of goods' origin which are integral part of the Agreement on Rules of determination of the country of goods' origin in the Commonwealth of Independent States of November 20, 2009.
5. The Russian authorized organizations represent in written or electronic form to the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control information on the performed license-free export of controlled goods with indication of names, quantities and costs of the exported goods, and also names of foreign states to which these goods were exported, and their foreign receivers (end users).
The specified information with application of copies of the documents specified in Items 2 and 4 of these rules is submitted quarterly, to the 20th following after the last month of reporting quarter.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.