of March 30, 2016 No. 281
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Regulations on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 30, 2016 No. 281
1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (MFA) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The MFA is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and realizes state policy in the sphere of external relations.
2. The MFA in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
1) ensuring forming and realization of state policy in the sphere of external relations;
protection of national interests of Ukraine in the sphere of the international relations;
diplomatic means and by methods of protection of sovereignty, safety, territorial integrity and inviolability of borders of Ukraine, its political, trade and economic, cultural, humanitarian and other interests;
developments of communications with foreign Ukrainians and their public associations, coordination of the actions performed by executive bodies for the purpose of development of such communications;
state bodies information necessary for implementation of effective foreign and domestic policy of Ukraine;
3) realization of the foreign policy of Ukraine aimed at the development of political, commercial, cultural, humanitarian, scientific and other connections with foreign states, the international organizations;
4) coordination of activities of state bodies for ensuring realization of single foreign policy of Ukraine;
5) protection of the rights and interests of citizens and legal entities of Ukraine abroad;
6) assistance to approval of the international authority of Ukraine, to rise in the world of its image as reliable and predictable partner;
7) studying and carrying out the analysis of political and economic situation in the world, foreign and domestic policy of foreign states, activities of the international organizations;
8) participation in providing within the powers provided by the law, realization of the state external economic policy, policy of integration of national economy into world economic system;
9) participation in forming and realization of the state policy directed to integration of Ukraine into the European political, economic, safe, legal space, finding of membership in the European Union and into the North Atlantic Treaty Organizations;
10) participation in ensuring development of international law;
10-1) participation in forming, realization and monitoring of efficiency of the state sanctions policy;
10-2) coordination of the state sanctions policy with sanctions policy of the EU, the USA, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, other foreign states;
11) other tasks according to the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.