of August 11, 2016 No. 970
About approval of the Training program of government employees for 2016-2020
For the purpose of ensuring accomplishment of provisions of article 37 of the Law No. 158-XVI of July 4, 2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 230-232, 840), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Training program of government employees for 2016-2020 it (is applied).
2. To bodies of the public power to organize training of government employees according to provisions of adopted agenda.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 11, 2016 No. 970
1. The system of professional development of government employees is regulated by the Law No. 158-XVI of July 4, 2008 on the state position and the status of the government employee who establishes process of continuous professional development of government employees and its specific conditions, and also Regulations on continuous professional development of government employees (appendix No. 10 to the Order of the Government No. 201 of March 11, 2009), and determines functions of each party which participates in training process.
2. In analysis result of the operating system of professional development of personnel of bodies of the public power the following problems were established:
a) the existing process of professional development is performed with prospect for year, but this fact does not allow to determine challenges within public service for the long-term period and to respectively correct training programs;
b) development of approach for increase in system effectiveness of professional development of government employees requires accurate differentiation of functions and responsibility of each involved party. Responsibility shall be distributed between the State office and bodies of the public power, users of services in training and service providers on training, including Academy of public management. Distribution of functions shall cover important components of effective functioning of training system (development of the regulatory base, strengthening of capabilities, training needs analysis, monitoring and assessment, etc.);
c) in analysis result of urgent situation and the legal base it is determined that there is no independent organization responsible for consideration of preliminary plans of training. It is also necessary to install system of assessment after training and monitoring system of training plans. Some criteria and requirements for training plans are established by the regulatory base, however, it is necessary to enhance system and to establish criteria and requirements for plans and training process. Along with it lack of requirements to contents of professional development programs of government employees was established;
d) the network of service providers of training is poorly developed. The academy of public management is key supplier of services of training for government employees on the basis of the state order. In the market there are also other service providers of training, for example, universities and other organizations outside the public sector. These organizations have experience in ensuring modern services of training, but most of them has no sufficient potential for development of training programs which would conform to requirements of public service;
e) process of acquisition of services in training, including in the conclusion of contracts with teachers is insufficiently developed and regulated;
f) systematic and centralized information collection about activities for training is not performed. Electronic decisions and the opportunities given by the Automated information system "Register of the State Positions and Government Employees" need to be used for information collection about training programs, estimates, participations of government employees in training, financing of organizations. For training needs analysis within bodies of the public power and the analysis of collected information at the national level sufficient human resources, and also necessary capabilities of government employees within responsible central body of the public power (The state office), and divisions of human resources within the central and local authorities of the public power are required.
3. Development of the Training program of government employees for 2010-2020 (further – the Program) is caused by the following factors:
a) low level of training of government employees (2014 – 54,5 of % and 2015 – % 64,6);
b) need of establishment of requirements to training programs of government employees and to results of public service;
c) provisions of the Program of activities of the Government for 2016-2020 concerning strengthening of potential of government employees in the sphere of development and deployment public the politician, and also developments of management of results; to fight against corruption; introductions of the corresponding standards of ethics of government employees and conflict prevention of interests;
d) acceleration of process of the European integration by means of signing and implementation of the Agreement on association between the Republic of Moldova and the European Union.
4. The purpose of the Program consists in strengthening of professional competence of government employees for the purpose of provision of high-quality state services to citizens and society, and also for realization of the purposes and priorities of the Government.
5. Specific tasks of the Program are:
a) establishment of the priority directions and groups of government employees for training;
b) establishment of system of the organizations participating in ensuring training of government employees (development of network of service providers in training of government employees);
c) quality assurance of training for government employees;
d) ensuring rational use of the financial resources allocated for training of government employees.
6. The program establishes the priority directions and groups of government employees for training for 2016-2020 taking into account which bodies of the public power will develop annual plans of personnel training.
7. The priority directions of training for 2016-2020 are:
a) strengthening of skills of management at government employees (the leading role, communication, management of changes / human resources / conflicts / projects, etc.);
b) increase in competence, development of professional skills and the relation, necessary for implementation of the state position (integration in the state position);
c) increase in competence, development of professional skills and approaches for provision of the state services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.