of August 16, 2016 No. 976
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of National institute of metrology
Based on part (4) article 5 of the Law on metrology No. 19 of March 4, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 100-105 190) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and functioning of National institute of metrology it (is applied).
2. Recognize invalid the subitem 1) of Item 2 of the Order of the Government No. 996 of December 27, 2012. "About some measures for reforming of system of infrastructure of quality" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2013, Art. No. 1-5, 4) and appendix No. 1 to it.
3. Bring in appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 690 of November 13, 2009. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Economics, structure and extreme number of its central office" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 166-168, the Art. 768), with subsequent changes and amendments, the following changes:
- in the subitem 10) of letter l) Item 7 and in the subitem 2) of letter j) Item 8 of the word of "National base of standards" shall be replaced with words "national standards";
- in subitems 11) and 12) of letter j) Item 8 of the word "and initial" to exclude.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 16, 2016 No. 976
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of National institute of metrology (further - the Provision) regulate mission, functions, powers and the rights of National institute of metrology (further - Institute), and also the organization of its activities.
2. The institute is the public organization authorized by functions of general metrology and legislative metrology in which the Ministry of Economics, being the central body for metrology, performs functions of the founder.
3. The institute realizes the activities according to the current legislation, international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is, and this Provision.
4. For realization of the functions and the rights the Institute cooperates with the central specialized bodies of the public power, other public organizations and organizations, civil society, and also with the regional and international organizations in the field of metrology.
5. The Agreement on mutual recognition of the national standards and certificates of calibration issued by national metrological institutes (CIMP MRA) is signed by institute. With the consent of the central body for metrology the Institute represents the Republic of Moldova within the regional and international organizations for metrology.
6. The institute has the own balance, settlement and special accounts (authorized) in bank institutions, including currency accounts, seal with the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova and the name. The Institute location - mun. Chisinau.
7. In all published documents, in correspondence and in external relations the Institute uses the name "National Institute of Metrology" and the INM logo.
8. The mission of Institute consists in ensuring unity, legality, accuracy and traceability of measurements in the Republic of Moldova for the purpose of protection of society against detrimental consequences of the wrong or doubtful measurements and increase in trust at the national, regional and international levels, results of the measurements taken in the country.
9. The main functions of Institute provided in part (4) article 5 of the Law on metrology No. 19 of March 4, 2016, are:
1) functions on general metrology:
a) implementation at the national level of state policy in the field of metrology;
b) ensuring traceability of the metrological measurements executed in the Republic of Moldova in the International System of Units (SI) by development, studying, development, maintenance and storage of national standards, implementation of checking of national standards at the regional and international levels, and also storage and distribution of legal units of measure from national standards to standards at hierarchically low level to working standards;
c) the conclusion and implementation of the agreement on mutual recognition of the national standards and certificates of calibration issued by the national metrological organizations according to requirements of the International committee of measures and scales (Obligation of CIMP MRA);
d) the offer of national references for determination of technical competence of the field of metrology, including standards;
e) consultation of specialized central bodies of the public power and physical persons and legal entities on technical issues in the field of metrology;
f) participation, according to competence, in forums and the regional and international organizations in the field of metrology, and also accomplishment of other functions on international cooperation in the field of metrology delegated central by body for metrology;
g) training of verificators and increase in their qualification;
h) the organization of interlaboratory checkings at the national level;
2) functions on legislative metrology:
a) implementation of legislative metrological control by means of approvals of type, checking of gages in special circumstances when only the National institute of metrology is technically equipped for their accomplishment, by means of metrological examinations and examinations of drafts of regulating documents in the field of legislative metrology;
b) representation to the central body for metrology of offers concerning requirements to regulation of gages;
c) implementation of the agreements on mutual recognition of results of approval of type and results of checkings signed with other countries;
d) project development of training programs in the field of metrology;
e) consultation of the central industry bodies of public management, physical persons and legal entities on technical issues in the field of legislative metrology;
f) maintaining the State register of gages and administration of the database of the subjects having the technical conclusions about registration;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.