of November 14, 2015 No. 1235
About federal state information system of coordination of informatization
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
changes which are made to acts of the Government of the Russian Federation;
2. Determine that financing of creation, development, commissioning, operation, output from operation of federal state information system of coordination of informatization and further storage of information containing in its databases is performed at the expense of the means of the federal budget provided to the Ministry of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation on implementation of actions of the state program of the Russian Federation "Information society (2011 - 2020)" approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2014 No. 313 "About approval of the state program of the Russian Federation "Information society (2011 - 2020)".
Financing of storage of the register of federal state information systems (further - the register) is performed at the expense of the means of the federal budget provided to Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications.
3. To the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation in 3-month time to approve rules of placement of information in federal state information system of coordination of informatization.
4. To Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications:
a) provide output from operation of the register containing data on federal state information systems, held for use during the implementing of the state functions and (or) provision of the state services till December 1, 2015;
b) provide storage of the register till December 31, 2017;
c) transfer to the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation the copy of the database of the register till December 1, 2015.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 14, 2015 No. 1235
1. This Provision determines purpose, the purpose, tasks and the principles of creation and development of federal state information system of coordination of informatization (further - system of coordination), its structure, basic functions and participants, procedure for ensuring access to system of coordination, legal regime of information and program technical means of system of coordination, the requirement to its technological, program and linguistic means, rules of information exchange with other information systems, and also procedure for the information protection containing in system of coordination.
2. The system of coordination provides forming of common information space for support of acceptance of management decisions in the field of public administration with the information and communication technologies created or used by federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, other state bodies, governing bodies of state non-budgetary funds, local government bodies state and municipal unitary enterprises, the public and local government offices (further - subjects of system of coordination).
3. The purpose of creation of system of coordination is increase in efficiency and effectiveness of use of information and communication technologies in activities of subjects of system of coordination.
4. The system of coordination is intended for the solution of the following tasks:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.