of May 19, 2016 No. 103
Some questions of passing of law-enforcement service in National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2004 No. 1284 "About single system of compensation of employees of the bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan containing at the expense of the government budget and the estimate (budget) of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan" according to the subitem 6) Item 25 of the Regulations on the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 26, 2015 No. 1081 chipboard, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) Rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of application of encouragement to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) Rules and conditions of attraction to disciplinary responsibility of staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) Rules of service by the employees who are at the disposal of anti-corruption service according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) Rules of the organization of professional, office and physical training in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 5 to this order;
6) Rules and conditions of passing of testing, standard rates by determination of professional suitability, and also threshold values for category of positions of staff of anti-corruption service when passing certification, according to appendix 6 to this order;
7) Rules and conditions of passing of special initial training for persons for the first time arriving in anti-corruption service to positions of the average commanding structure according to appendix 7 to this order;
8) Rules on establishment of extraordinary qualification classes to the staff of anti-corruption service, according to appendix 8 to this order;
9) Rules of conducting office investigations in anti-corruption service, according to appendix 9 to this order;
10) the Instruction for assignment of cool qualification to the staff of anti-corruption service according to appendix 10 to this order.
2. Declare invalid some orders of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption according to appendix 11 to this order.
3. To provide to national bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) within five working days after state registration of this order its direction in the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) bringing this order to data of structural divisions and territorial authorities of National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of National bureau on anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kozhamzharov K. P.
Minister of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 19, 2016 No. 103
1. These rules of maintaining the personal records containing personal data of the employee of anti-corruption service (further - Rules), are developed according to Item 7 of article 42 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service" and determine procedure for maintaining personal records of staff of National bureau by anti-corruption (Anti-corruption service) of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial authorities (further - anti-corruption service), their accounting, storage and issue.
2. In case of arrival of the candidate for anti-corruption service by personnel service the personal record in which all materials of studying and data on office activities and years of service of law-enforcement service join further is created.
3. In the personal record the former labor activity, service in Armed Forces, troops, special state and law enforcement agencies this biographic and social nature, results of studying, special check and other data are reflected.
4. The data containing in the personal record and documents of accounting of the employee of anti-corruption service belong according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state secrets" to the state secrets.
5. Personal records are drawn up and kept on all persons who are in the service in anti-corruption service.
6. The personal record is the main document reflecting the personal data and materials characterizing office, professional and public work of employees.
7. The personal record acts as information model of the employee and is used as the accounting document containing the exact and detailed bio data and data characterizing it business and personal qualities, office and labor activity and also as storage of the documents which are legally confirming these data (characteristics, office certifications, the oath, representations and other materials).
8. Materials of the personal record are used for the solution of questions of service of the employee, its representation to establishment of the next qualification classes, rewarding and encouragement, increase in categories to employees, calculations of service length for determination of the size of official pay rate, working life, calculation of length of service for award of pension and holding other necessary personnel procedures.
9. All materials of the personal record are accurately filed in the corresponding parts on the strong thread which is not allowing loss of documents. Use of glue, the adhesive tape, staplers and other devices intended for fastening of documents is not allowed.
10. The personal record consists of five parts.
1) in the first part are stored:
record of service;
conclusions of the commission on determination of service length;
conclusions about confirmation of the separate periods of service;
2) in the second part are stored:
representations to establishment (lowering, recovery) of qualification class;
decision on delay of representation to establishment of the next qualification class;
representation and the official report to movement on service;
representation and official report to dismissal;
prize sheets, ideas of encouragement (rewarding);
3) in the third part are stored:
the application for admission in law enforcement agency;
autobiographies (written with own hand and in printed form, certified by the signature of the employee (worker) of personnel service;
the questionnaire (with the photograph confirmed by seal of personnel service);
the conclusion about acceptance in law enforcement agency, including in anti-corruption service;
the characteristics (office, educational and others) represented before revenues to service (study);
materials of the contest committee (results of testing for knowledge of state language, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and personal competences, delivery of standard rates on physical training, results of polygraphological research, minutes abstract of meeting of the contest committee);
reference of the central (district) military-medical commission;
subscription in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules;
the obligation in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules;
anti-corruption restrictions on form, according to appendix 3 to these rules;
the obligation on observance of the Ethical code of government employees of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Rules of office ethics of government employees), according to appendix 4 to these rules;
the signed form with the text of the Oath;
the conclusion (admission) to agential operational work;
the agreement (contract) on the admission to the state secrets;
4) in the fourth part (the separate folder) - "Archival materials" are stored:
obsolete records of service;
obsolete autobiographies and questionnaires;
official report of the employee;
conclusions and materials of functional audit checks and investigations;
decision and protocol of meetings of staff and others;
obsolete certificates of the Central (district) military-medical commission, health declaration, of wounds and contusions;
the third part of the permit on movement of the employee on service to other area;
petition and official report for prolongation of service life;
recommendations when moving about service;
materials on work with the candidates enlisted in personnel reserve;
copies of certificates (about the end of special initial training, rates of retraining, advanced training, and also the language, educational and other course paid for the budget account of anti-corruption service);
results of testing, delivery of standard rates on physical training;
other documents of the personal record which are in irrelevant condition;
5) the fifth part (the separate folder) - "Materials of studying and special check" is created of materials of special check of candidates for service for law enforcement agency, materials of additional check of the employee performed in the period of its service. Studying materials are stored in this part:
statement for consent to studying and check;
plan of conducting check;
requirements about availability or lack of criminal record;
results of special check;
information of division of internal security;
the official report, references, responses by results of check at the place of residence of the candidate;
references recommendations from the local police inspector at the place of residence;
the conclusion on special check;
materials on additional check.
The cover of the personal record is made by typographical method of dense cardboard, has the side, upper and lower valve, dense ties.
The cover of the personal record is drawn up in form, according to appendix 5 to these rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.