of June 30, 2016 No. 297
About approval of Rules of turnover of dietary supplements to food
According to the subitem 14) Item 2 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About safety of food products" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of turnover of dietary supplements to food.
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in printing and electronic type on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also in the Republican center of legal information within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order for inclusion in reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2016 No. 297
1. These rules of turnover of dietary supplements to food (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 14) of Item 2 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About safety of food products" (further – the Law) for the purpose of safety and nutrition value of dietary supplements to food (further – dietary supplement) and establish procedure for turnover of dietary supplement in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Rules are provided for execution by legal entities and physical persons, individual entrepreneurs whose activities are connected with dietary supplement turnover in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Requirements to safety of dietary supplement, and also to the materials contacting to dietary supplement in the course of turnover of dietary supplement are established by these rules and technical regulations of the Customs union.
4. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) dietary supplements to food (dietary supplement) - components natural or identical natural substances, intended for the separate use or introduction in structure of foodstuff for the purpose of their enrichment or for prevention of diseases, except for parafarmatsevtik;
2) safety of food products - lack of unacceptable risk in all processes (at stages) developments (creation), production (production), turnover, utilization and the destruction of food products connected with damnification of life and to health of the person and violation of legitimate interests of consumers taking into account combination of probability of realization of dangerous factor and severity of its consequences;
3) authorized bodies in the field of safety of food products (further - authorized bodies) - the state bodies enabling within the competence the realization of state policy and control in the field of safety of food products.
5. Turnover of dietary supplement is allowed only after carrying out state registration on compliance of requirements of technical regulations of the Customs union, confirmation about assignment of accounting number to object of production (production) (on production site (production) of dietary supplement) included in the register of accounting numbers of object of production of food products and coordination of their expiration dates and storage conditions.
6. Turnover of dietary supplement, not conforming to requirements, the established these rules and technical regulations of the Customs union do not allow.
7. Legal entities and physical persons, the individual entrepreneurs enabling the realization of dietary supplement submit the documents certifying safety of dietary supplement, to buyers (consumers) of dietary supplement and authorized bodies according to their requirement, also complete, reliable and timely information about dietary supplement and the seller (manufacturer) according to the subitem 8) of article 11 of the Law and Articles 10, 25 Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About consumer protection".
8. In case of development of new engineering procedures of packaging, storage, the dietary supplement transportation (which is not used earlier in the territory of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union) legal entities and physical persons, individual entrepreneurs prove the safety requirement and nutrition value, expiration dates, and also develop techniques of testing.
9. Retail sale of dietary supplement is enabled through the drugstores, pharmaceutical Items, specialized shops and retail chain stores conforming to requirements of the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2021 No. KR DSM-58 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects in the sphere of drug circulation and medical products" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 23416) and the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 4, 2021 No. KR DSM-73 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 23856) (further – Health regulations).
10. It is excluded according to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 22.07.2022 No. KR DSM-66
11. Dietary supplement realization is not allowed:
1) not undergone state registration;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.