of April 28, 2015 No. 519
About approval of Service regulations of seaports, including the seaports having the status of the international value, port installations and the water area of seaport
According to subitem 55-15) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 16, 2016
_____________________ Mamytbekov A. S.
It is approved
Chairman of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
On February 9 201 __ years
________________ Zhumakanov V.
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 11, 2015
_____________________ Dosayev E. A.
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 16, 2015
_____________________ Kasymov K. N.
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 3, 2016
_____________________ Sultanov B. T.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 28, 2015 No. 519
1. These rules of operation of seaports, including the seaports having the status of the international value, port installations and the water area of seaport (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 55-15) of Item 3 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" (further - the Law) and determine method of operation of seaports, including the seaports having the status of the international value (further - ports), port installations and the water area of seaport.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) monitoring bodies - customs, border, phytosanitary, veterinary, sanitary and epidemiologic service, Maritime administration of port;
2) the project organization - the organization which developed projects on construction, reconstruction or reorganization of seaport or port installation;
3) the cargo plan - the floor layout plan of load on the ocean ship for the purpose of the most rational use of stowage spaces;
4) the freight manifest - the document in which all specification on load which is written down on each port separately is reduced;
5) working process charts - the technical documents of port describing engineering procedures of load handling in seaport, warehousings and cargo loadings on vessels and unloadings from courts;
6) the bill of lading - the document issued by carrier to the sender and certifying cargo reception to transportation;
7) the operation mode - intensity of use of construction to destination with the parameters determined by the project or established in use constructions;
8) operating conditions - set of the factors operating on construction in case of its operation;
9) deck load - the loads transported on open deck and in the protected places of the vessel which did not enter measurement gross/net of the tonnage;
10) the code of customs of port - the document approved by the owner of port in which the developed customs and the practice of this port regulating the relations of participants of transportation connected with the organization of cargo operations, cost allocation for them, regulation of cargo works and calculation lay, counterlay-days are reflected;
11) operating organization - the organization performing the activities on the water area of seaport and rendering the services connected with use of port installations;
12) port installations - technical constructions (bank protection constructions, breakwaters, dams, piers, piers, moorings, and also the approach channels, underwater constructions created as a result of carrying out dredging works) located on the territories and (or) water areas of seaport interacting with the water circle and intended for safety control of navigation and the parking of courts;
13) the passport of port installation - the technical document reflecting assignment, characteristics and technical condition of construction (damages, repair, constructive changes, accident and the taken measures for recovery of operational reliability);
14) the passport of seaport - the document certifying production capacities, availability and condition of set of the means of production and material resources of port intended for accomplishment of the production functions assigned to it;
15) the tallyman's receipt - the freight document certifying quantity of load and its condition in case of acceptance or unloading about the vessel and confirming the fact of the account of cargo pieces;
16) notice to mariners - the document containing changes of hydrographic data on adjustment of navigational charts, benefits and managements for navigation;
17) the magazine of technical inspection - the document on accounting of observations of technical condition and the mode of operation of the port installations performed in the course of carrying out regular technical inspections of constructions;
18) delivery note the Agreement on the international railway freight traffic (further - SMGS) - the delivery note of the international sample used in the international goods transportation on network of the railroads of the countries of participants of the Agreement on the international railway freight traffic, of November 1, 1951;
19) the mate's receipt - the document confirming the cargo reception aboard the vessel issued and signed by the senior assistant of the captain.
3. Operation of seaport for transshipment from one mode of transport on another is also back performed with use of infrastructure and the equipment of port.
4. The organization of work of port for transshipment is performed by planning of arrival of loads in port, cargo reception, warehousing on storage areas of port, and also shipment of load from maritime terminals or warehouse spaces.
5. The technical transactions made in case of transshipment depending on sort of load, technology of work of port and type of transport (export, import, transit) which are not determined in these rules are performed according to the code of customs of port, instructions and standards of port, and also working process charts of port.
6. Plans for transshipment are created on the basis of daily information:
1) about receipt of courts, cars, other load, containers and vehicles;
2) about availability of cars under unloading/loading on fronts of loading (unloading), other load, containers and vehicles on storage areas;
3) about availability of the constituted cargo plans on setup of cars, loading of deck load, wheeled vehicles;
4) about the processed freight documents.
7. Possibility of shipment of certain amount of load through port is agreed by the consignor with the railroad, the railroad with port, and port with the shipowner (agent).
8. Acceptance and unloading from railroad train of loads are performed in the presence of complete set of the carriage documents provided by Rules of the public conveyances, baggage, loads, cargo baggage and mailings approved by authorized body agrees subitem 34-15) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" and the Agreement on the international railway freight traffic.
9. The carrier notifies port on the forthcoming giving of cars under unloading not later than 2 hours.
10. After unloading of load from the car on the warehouse area of port by the employee of port makes the account of load on quantity, checking with the data entered in superimposed SMGS, verification of presence of spoil or cargo damage, packaging, container.
In case of detection of cargo damage, defect of packaging, the container which is not ensuring safety of load in case of its further transportation or storage before issue to the receiver or sending to destination between carrier, the consignee (freight forwarder) and port the statement of general format is drawn up.
11. The employee of port upon termination of unloading of load from the car applies marking on load (the last four digits of the car, lot, appendix, the freight forwarder in port, date).
12. The actual dwell-time of cars in port is considered on number method and calculated from the moment of the actual giving of cars to the place of loading/unloading until delivery of the notification to carrier about readiness of cars for cleaning.
13. Cargo importation (container) by motor transport is performed based on the letter of the consignor (freight forwarder) and commodity-transport delivery note in form according to Rules of carriages of goods by the road transport approved by the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 30, 2015 No. 546 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 12463).
Empty containers are accepted by the employee of port for exterior and number, loaded container - behind operational seal of the consignor and to number, other load - by quantity behind the sender's weight according to commodity-transport delivery note.
14. Cargo reception from the vessel is performed after execution of the omission of the vessel by monitoring body through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Before cargo reception from the vessel by the employee of port makes external examination of load, seating capacity compliance according to the order is checked for unloading of the load which is earlier provided by the shipowner (agent).
15. Cargo reception from the vessel is performed by calculation of cargo pieces (standard rises), in case of each 10 load liftings by the employee of port and the senior assistant of the captain the fact of delivery/cargo reception by fastening by the signs and seals in tally and mate receipts is fixed. One copy of the tallyman's receipt is transferred to the senior assistant of the ship master, the mate's receipt - the employee of port.
In case of acceptance of vehicles in hold and on the deck the senior assistant of the ship master transfers to the employee of port keys from vehicles.
16. In case of detection of shortage, spoil of load or packaging the statement of general format which is signed by the employee of port, is drawn up by the ship master, the agent and certified in the presence by seals of port, the ship master and agent.
17. Storage of load on the open and covered areas is performed based on the contract between port, the freight owner (freight forwarder).
Distribution of cargo placement on the open and covered areas is made according to the scheme of platforms for warehousing of loads and working process charts of overload.
18. For receipt (delivery) of load by the consignee the request for export/cargo importation of any form which is signed by port administration is drawn up.
19. In case of departure of vehicles by rail by the consignor the written appeal to port administration for receipt of loading permit of vehicles on sidings of port moves.
In the address the brand, the chassis of the vehicle, bill of lading number and the wagon number on which loading will be made are specified.
The carrier shows to the employee of port natural leaf on the empty arrived car for loading. The consignor the means makes loading.
20. For preparation of cars for setup on the ferry boat by the employee of port based on data of carrier (numbers of cars, the name of load, tare weight, net, gross) creates the cargo plan which in 12 hours prior to arrival of the ferry boat is transferred to carrier for selection of cars to the forthcoming setup.
21. For commercial and technical inspection with participation of carrier, port, monitoring bodies, cars move on the ferry ways in 6 hours prior to arrival of the ferry boat.
In the presence of defects the statement of general format signed by all sites of survey is drawn up.
22. The setup of wheeled vehicles and loading of deck load on the ferry boat are performed based on the application of the consignor of any form submitted to port administration with indication of the following information: date of the request, number and dimensions of wheeled vehicles, nature and load weight, number of attendants and their contact telephone numbers.
At the same time loading of deck load on the ferry boat requires availability of confirmation of loading from the shipowner in whom are specified the consignor, load sort, seating capacity, the tonnage.
Based on the submitted application and confirmation of the shipowner by the employee of port the order on loading prepares. The deck load is transported only in case of the consent of the ship master.
23. The fact confirming vehicular loading or deck load is the stamp of the captain of the ferry boat which is put down on bills of lading and the freight manifest in one copy which the captain of the ferry boat transfers to monitoring bodies and the employee of port.
24. Roar cars from ferry boats on port area it is performed after execution of the omission of the ferry boat by monitoring body through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
After vykat of cars from the ferry boat and their giving on sidings of port (except empty cars and cars with dangerous goods) commercial car inspection is made.
Execution of freight documents, including in monitoring bodies, is made by the consignee (the freight forwarder in port) according to the procedure and terms, approved by the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of April 30, 2015 No. 545 "About approval of Rules of public conveyances, baggage, loads, cargo baggage and mailings" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 13714).";
Conclusion of cars from port area is made by diesel locomotives of carrier.
25. For the organization of vykat of wheeled vehicles and unloading of deck load from the ferry boat by the employee of port draws up the cargo declaration, the general declaration, bills of lading, lists of inbound passengers and other documents which are approved with the captain of the ferry boat.
Roar wheeled vehicles and unloading of deck load are performed on the customs platform of port area determined by port administration.
26. Embarking on the vessel and disembarkation of passengers from the vessel are performed through marina of port.
Registration of departure of passengers, including passing of border and customs control, are performed in 3 hours prior to arrival of the passenger ship.
The arrived passengers with cabin baggage are followed by border duty by office bus of port in zone of border and customs control of marina, the passengers' luggage is delivered to marina by special transport of port.
27. Operation of port installations and the water area of seaport provides preserving their utilization properties during service life in case of their effective use and observance of safety requirements. For maintenance of utilization properties and observance of safety requirements of port installations and the water area the complex of organizational and technical actions for their maintenance, control of technical condition and to repair is provided.
28. Operation of port installations is provided:
1) development and maintaining passport of port installation;
2) establishment of the mode of operation of constructions and its observance;
3) conducting technical inspection and inspection of port installations and water areas;
4) timely carrying out in necessary amounts of rescue and recovery operations;
5) advance planning of reconstruction and repair of the major constructions in combination and coordination to new construction;
6) routine maintenance and overhaul repairs of constructions;
7) development and observance of the instructions and other documents providing safe operation of constructions and water areas;
8) availability of the qualified personnel servicing port installations.
29. Operation of port installations is performed by the lessee or the owner of these constructions.
30. For seaport in general and for each port installation of seaport passports are separately constituted.
31. Passports of seaport and port installations are constituted by the project organization.
In case of lack of passports of the operating port installations, they need to be recovered by means of the specialized organization for designing of seaports and port installations having the license for this type of activity.
32. In case of construction of port installations queues, passports of port installations are constituted for each queue of construction separately, after input of object of this queue in operation.
33. Maintaining passports of port installations is performed by service of port installations and capital construction (further - SPSIKS), maintaining the passport of seaport is assigned to service or department of seaport by order of the head of seaport.
Creation and maintaining the passport of port installation are performed on standard forms, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
Creation and maintaining the passport of seaport are performed on standard forms, according to appendix 2 to these rules.
In the passport of port installations the most essential data of technical inspections and inspections of port installations and the conclusion about possibility of their regular operation are entered.
Copies of passports of port installations are stored in SPSIKS, the organizations operating port installation and the project organization.
34. The owner of port develops for ensuring safe operation of port installations and claims:
1) the instruction on pollution prevention of the territory of seaport, the port installations located on it, water areas, and also the atmospheres in their area;
2) program of technical inspections and inspections of port installations and water area.
35. The mode of operation of port installations is performed according to their project characteristics, the actual technical condition, operating conditions, term of their service and assignment.
36. Change of the mode of operation of port installation is approved with the project organization, drawn up by the administrative document of the head of seaport and is reflected in the passport of port installation. In case of change of the mode of operation of port installation the head of seaport within three working days informs territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of civil protection.
37. In case of conclusion from operation of port installations the head of seaport within three working days informs on it territorial subdivision of authorized body in the field of civil protection. Conclusion from operation of port installations is made according to the conclusion of the worker of the commission appointed by the owner of construction and drawn up by the act of need of conclusion of port installation from operation which affirms the head of seaport.
38. In use port installations technical documentation which list is given in appendix 3 to these rules is kept.
39. After completion of reconstruction, upgrade or major repair acceptance for operation of port installations is carried out according to article 75 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
40. All documentation on construction, reconstruction, upgrade, major repair and commissioning of port installation is stored in SPSIKS and at the owner of port installation.
41. The mode of operation of port installations represents set of conditions and requirements which are fulfilled by the employees of seaport and crews of vessel using port installations.
42. Modification of the set mode of operation of port installations is made based on results of systematic observations of port installations and conditions of their operation this about change.
43. Operation of port installations provides:
1) safe conditions for swimming, mooring, parking and processing of courts;
2) safety, safety and increase in durability of constructions in case of their interaction with courts, operation of the equipment and transport, warehousing of loads and impact of hydrometeorological factors.
44. Operation of the port installations having physical wear which interferes with their regular operation or leads to destruction of separate elements of construction, it is not allowed.
45. All berthing facilities are operated in case of strict observance of the regulations of operational loadings established for them which are specified in their passports.
46. Increase in loads of berthing facilities of the superestablished regulations is not allowed. Heads of the organizations performing operation of moorings provide observance of regulations of permissible loads on berthing facilities of seaport.
47. Regulations of operational loadings for berthing facilities are periodically reviewed taking into account actual state of structural elements of construction and compliance of conditions of its service originally accepted during the designing and construction and installed for each site of the mooring front separately. Review of regulations of operational loadings is made by the head of seaport on the basis of recommendations of the project organization after inspection.
48. In case of change of operating conditions of moorings and their technical condition testing calculations of constructions which results are considered in case of purpose of the new mode of their operation are carried out.
49. Schemes of loads of berthing facilities are hung out in a visible place on moorings, in rooms of loading complexes, prikordonny warehouses and other service spaces in which there are workers connected with operation of berthing facilities.
50. Raid berthing facilities (mooring posts and barrels) are operated in case of strict observance of the regulations of loadings established for them from the moored courts. Mooring of courts is not allowed to constructions on which absence or damage of fender devices pose real threat of damage to the case of the vessel or construction.
Replacement and repair of the damaged fender devices to be made in absence period of courts at berthing facility.
Control of technical condition of the mooring and fender gears established on hydraulic engineering constructions is performed by Maritime administration of port.
51. In use the mooring depths calculated for this mooring when designing seaport are supported. Control of maintenance of proper depths is exercised by Maritime administration of port.
Conditions of approach and mooring, the safe parking, shift of courts, measures of the prevention of damages of hydraulic engineering constructions by courts are established by the mode of seaport.
52. Borders of moorings with different depths at cordon and different bearing capacity are designated on site by the white firm cross line, and schemes of operational loadings - on the poster established over the line on the mooring in a visible place.
53. For ensuring safe mooring of courts and safety of berthing facilities the following requirements are observed:
1) mooring and fender gears of berthing facility are in serviceable technical condition and correspond according to the characteristics to the courts which are moored to moorings;
2) the actual inventory of free length of moorings when mooring the vessel constitutes at least normative inventory, the moored vessel depending on length;
3) normal components of oncoming speeds of courts to moorings in case of their mooring according to requirements of the project of construction of seaport.
54. For prevention of damages of courts, port installations and casualties with people the organization operating the mooring prepares the mooring for acceptance of the vessel in advance. Control of ensuring safe operation of the mooring is exercised by Maritime administration of port.
55. Mooring of courts is made by mooring ropes only for mooring gears. Giving on mooring anchor chains is not allowed.
56. Mooring of courts after receipt of storm warning is made for storm mooring gears if they are provided by the project on construction of seaport.
57. Mooring for the fender devices and parts of construction which are not intended especially for mooring is not allowed.
58. In case of operation of port installations during the winter period by the seaport develops actions for operation of port installations, the water area and navigation canals in winter conditions taking into account climatic and hydrometeorological characteristics of the area and design features of port installations. If necessary the project organizations are involved in developments.
59. Berthing facilities are equipped on cordon with fender mooring devices, mooring fenders and the kolesootboyny device.
In case of acceptance at moorings of the trailer ships (like the RHO-RHO) lowering of ramp on the mooring is allowed only in places, especially for it intended and supplied with the corresponding texts. The site of installation of ramp is equipped with removable kolesootboyny bar. Dimensions of zone of stacking of ramp designate on the mooring accurate lines paint or in a different way.
60. The digital designations read from the coast are applied on the surfaces of the head of each mooring curbstone:
1) from above - sequence number of the curbstone (numbering end-to-end) counted since the beginning of the embankment of quay edge;
2) is lower under horizontal line - distance in meters to the next mooring curbstones - at the left and on the right, divided from each other by vertical line.
61. During the mooring, the parking and production of handling works at moorings of seaport of pile type the vessel roll on outer side is not allowed. At moorings of gravitational type the vessel roll on outer side is allowed no more than 50.
62. When approaching and unberthing court work with machine when fodder part of the vessel is at distance at least 10 meters from the hydraulic engineering construction.
63. The superships departing from seaport moorings are not allowed to maneuver by the machines near moorings. They depart by means of tows to areas of the water area where maneuvering will not create danger of damage of other courts, port installations and washout of bottom at constructions.
64. Make mooring trials of courts, work-related propellers, at the port installations which are not intended for this purpose it is not allowed.
65. In case of the parking of the vessel directly at the mooring for warming up of the machine turning by propellers on the most low speeds is allowed.
66. Use of tows when approaching courts to moorings and withdrawal from them is regulated by the mode of seaport depending on the register tonnage of the vessel and local (geographical, hydrological and others) features of seaport.
Use of services of the tow when swimming in the harbor area of addition is not obligatory for the courts (except for courts with dangerous goods onboard) registered in the International ship register of the Republic of Kazakhstan and performing international carriages in the presence at them the auxiliary thrust device allowing to perform independently shunting operations and experience of swimming in the water area of this port at the ship master at least 12 months and is performed in coordination with administration of this port (the operator of maritime terminal).
67. The vessels which are lying alongside protect the mooring from hit of water on it when pumping water-ballast and rolling the deck, impact of vapor issued through side holes.
68. Unloading of shipboard equipment and other heavy loads in the territory of moorings is allowed only with the permission of the head of the handling complex or the division manager operating the mooring.
69. For providing necessary conditions of mooring of courts and accomplishment of other transactions at cordon of berthing facilities warehousing of loads within strip 2 meters wide from the line of cordon is not allowed.
70. Via the pipelines and other communications acting over the surface of the mooring for safe pass of people catwalk bridges are established.
71. The mode of operation of bulk terminals and moorings provides their serviceable technical condition, safe overload of bulk products, fulfillment of requirements of flammability control, sanitary and epidemiologic requirements, and also requirements of labor protection and safe engineering.
72. The overload of dangerous liquid cargoes (crude oil and oil products, liquid chemicals) is performed on specialized moorings according to the technology developed by the organization operating the mooring in coordination with seaport for each class of dangerous goods depending on its type, physical and chemical properties and degree of health hazard of the person and the environment.
The overload of dangerous goods is performed on unspecialized moorings on condition of observance of requirements of the International convention for protection of human life at the sea of 1974 with corrections, flammability control, and also requirements of labor protection, safe engineering and production sanitation.
73. The profile of protective and shore protection constructions is supported during the entire period of their operation in project provision.
74. Warehousing of arrays, concrete goods and other loads on protective and shore protection constructions without check of bearing capacity of the last and establishment of admissible loading on them is not allowed.
75. Mooring of courts is not allowed to protective and shore protection constructions, except as specified, when the design of these constructions allows approach and the parking of courts, and constructions have mooring and fender devices. Permission to mooring of courts of certain types and the sizes to protective and shore protection constructions makes a reservation in the mode of seaport.
76. For shore protection constructions which ground cargo storages directly adjoin establish regulations of operational loadings in prikordonny strip.
77. The slopes of shore protection constructions which do not have "clothes" protect from washout. The vegetation appearing on slopes of shore protection constructions and destroying their "clothes" is carefully and systematically destroyed.
78. Warehousing of any objects on slopes of shore protection constructions is not allowed.
79. Borders of inner and outer harbors are determined and specified in the Passport of seaport and the scheme of the organization of the omission through Frontier of persons, vehicles and loads.
Places of anchoring berths, moorings for courts of foreign following on inner and outer harbor are determined by the harbor captain in coordination with the monitoring bodies in the field of protection and protection of Frontier and customs control functioning in seaport and are specified on the scheme of seaport.
Places of anchoring berths on raids are specified on the schematic plan of seaport.
80. Statement of courts on raids is made on specifying of the captain of seaport.
81. On hydraulic engineering constructions, in places of removal of submarine cables and pipelines on the coast the prohibition signs meeting the requirements of operating standards are established.
82. Maintenance of port installations includes:
1) the observations providing control of the set mode of operation and technical condition of constructions;
2) works on maintenance in good repair mooring and fender gears, drainage systems;
3) cleaning of slopes of shore protection constructions of pollution, elimination of small damages and defects of deadworks of constructions;
4) ice otkolka about constructions.
83. Works on cleaning of bottom and other underwater works connected with maintenance of moorings are carried out by the specialized organizations.
84. Examinations of underwater part of port installations are conducted by specialized division of the project organization for task of the head of seaport.
85. In case of deformations of slopes of shore protection constructions urgent measures for recovery of profile of slopes and their fixing are taken.
86. Maintenance of port installations provides carrying out regular technical inspections, periodic technical inspections, the next and extraordinary inspections of port installations and observation of the set mode of their operation.
87. Technical condition and the mode of operation is determined by implementation during the entire period of operation of port installations and the water area of technical inspections and inspections of port installations.
Technical inspections and inspections include:
1) regular technical inspections;
2) periodic technical inspections;
3) next and extraordinary inspections.
88. Regular technical inspections are performed by the organization operating port installations.
89. Results of regular technical inspections are registered technical inspections behind condition and the mode of operation of port installations in which register: date of survey, results of survey with indication of again revealed defects of designs of port installation, compliance or exceeding of allowable loads on construction and data on the taken measures for their elimination.
Person designated by the head of seaport monthly glances over magazines of technical inspection and gives overall assessment of quality of maintenance and running repair of port installations.
90. Periodic technical inspections are performed by the commission appointed by the order of the head of the organization operating port installations from number of persons employed of this organization.
Periodic technical inspections give complete idea of condition of port installations and contain the data necessary for planning of repair and other actions for operation.
91. Periodic technical inspections of port installations are performed at least once a year. Results of periodic technical inspections are drawn up in the form of acts of surveys.
Materials on carrying out periodic surveys of port installations come down in the report workers SPSIKS.
92. Extraordinary examinations of port installations are conducted in cases of violation of normal conditions of their operation or critical condition. Extraordinary examinations are conducted by the commission appointed by the order of the head of seaport. In the commission representatives of the project organization are recruited. Results of extraordinary inspections are drawn up by the act.
Employees of seaport, project organization and employees of the organization operating port installations are part of the commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.