Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 20, 2016
of July 1, 2016 No. 716
About approval of State standard of social service of crisis and emergency intervention
According to the paragraph of article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About social services" and to Item 7 of the Actions plan for 2013-2016 on strategy implementation of reforming of system of the provision of social services approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 13, 2013 No. 208, I order the fourteenth:
1. Approve State standard of social service of crisis and emergency intervention which is applied.
2. To management for elderly people and provision of social services (Sulima A. V.) provide submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister V. Mushchinin.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of July 1, 2016, No. 716
1. This State standard determines content, amount, conditions and procedure for provision of social service of crisis and emergency intervention, indicators of its quality.
2. This State standard is applied for:
the organizations of provision of social service of crisis and emergency intervention to persons, families, groups of persons which are in difficult vital circumstances including victims of violence in family;
implementation of monitoring and control of quality of provision of social service of crisis and emergency intervention;
determinations of rate of paid social service of crisis and emergency intervention.
3. The social service of crisis and emergency intervention in the amounts determined by this State standard is provided free of charge, for a fee or with installation of the differentiated payment.
The social service in case of threat and emergence of emergency situation is provided taking into account the requirements provided by the Code of civil protection of Ukraine and other regulatory legal acts in the sphere of civil protection.
4. In this Standard terms are used in the following values:
the act on provision of social service of crisis and emergency intervention (further - the act on provision of social services) - the document constituted based on the carried-out complex assessment of crisis situation of the receiver of social service in whom events which were held for provision of social service, data on necessary resources, frequency and completion date, executives in charge and data on monitoring of results are specified;
crisis situation - situation in which there is set of traumatic events, circumstances which the person cannot leave, without having changed them. Quantity of possible options to change these circumstances slightly, any attempt of changes of circumstances by traditional or regular methods can lead to deterioration in situation, to reduction of opportunities and bigger restriction of actions;
crisis and emergency intervention - urgent intervention in crisis situation with the purpose of immediate elimination or minimization of consequences of such situation, assistance and supports directed to its overcoming;
interpersonal functioning - communication, productive interaction of one person with others at the different levels (psychological, physical, social);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.