It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 28, 2016 No. 65
of July 23, 2016 No. 1327
About publishing and printing activities
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of June 9, 2016, No. 473
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of July 15, 2016, No. 252
This Law determines the basic principles of state policy, the right and obligation of subjects of publishing and printing activities and is directed to settlement of the public relations in this sphere.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- the publisher (the publishing company, publishing house), person performing the edition of printed materials including which is carrying out organizational, financial, technical, technological and other obligations on providing it to the edition;
- the self-publisher - the physical person performing development and the editing the manuscript of printed materials publishing it at the expense of own means;
- the author - physical person of which creative activity the work created by it is result;
- the printing company (typography, the vendor of printed materials) - the legal entity performing release of certain circulation of printed materials;
- printed materials - the book, the brochure, album, periodicals, the poster, the booklet and other products of the printing company, irrespective of circulation and method of its production;
- publishing material - set of data (the copy of the original of the manuscript, Article, the review, the summary, the preface, the table, the image, the photo, the chart) used for development of the manuscript of printed materials;
- publishing activities - activities for preparation of the manuscript of printed materials for the edition;
- printing activities - activities for production of printed materials of any kind;
- the customer of printed materials - the physical person or legal entity which officially drew up documentation to order of printed materials, which took financial expenses under the responsibility and became the owner of these products;
- the seller of printed materials - the legal entities and business owners who are engaged in implementation of printed materials;
- periodicals - the newspapers, weeklies, logs, almanacs, chronicles, bulletins, bulletins having the permanent name, the current issue and which are published in certain time (at least once a year);
- censorship - claiming by state bodies or their officials, other physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of them organizationally, legal form, from the publisher or the printing company of preliminary approval of printed materials.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on publishing and printing activities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
Purposes of publishing and printing activities:
- satisfaction of spiritual needs of the personality, society and state;
- assistance to development of national culture by significant increase in the list, circulation and amount of printed materials;
- increase in cultural level of citizens through availability of publishing products, familiarizing with universal values, the edition in the original and in transfer of outstanding works of the national and world literature;
- creation of opportunities for self-expression as the author, irrespective of nationality, race, floor, language, religion, political affiliation, social origin, education and property status.
The basic principles of state policy in the field of publishing and printing activities are creation of equal conditions and the competitive market for development of entrepreneurship in the field and assistance to its development.
1. Publishing and printing activities in the Republic of Tajikistan are free, and the publishing organization, the printing company and sellers of printed materials have independence in activity, determination of subject, the choice of authors, determination of circulation, the prices of printed materials and their decrease, establishment of forms of relations among themselves, other organizations and the companies.
2. Censorship of the manuscript of printed materials and monopoly in publishing and printing activities except as specified, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan is not allowed.
3. Nobody has the right to oblige the publisher, the printing company and the seller of printed materials to publish and offer for sale the printed materials or other materials which are previously rejected by them, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan.
1. The publication, realization and distribution of the printed materials containing the state secret or other, the secret protected by the law, information calling for violent overthrow or change of the constitutional system, making of criminal act, incitement of racial, national, parochial, religious, language hatred, for propaganda for war, violence, to terrorist and extremist activities, damnification of territorial integrity and independence of the state, and also, the publication, realization and distribution of the printed materials containing pornographic nature is forbidden.
2. The publication, realization and distribution of publishing materials and the printed materials containing the false information, slanderous and provocative data degrading honor and advantage of the physical persons, state bodies, public associations and other organizations encroaching on private life of physical persons is forbidden.
Production of documents and forms of strict accounting and the reporting, their distribution, and also control of the subjects making such printed materials are performed according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The publisher and the printing company when using printed materials shall observe provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts in the field of protection of intellectual property recognized by Tajikistan.
1. The copy of the published book shall have next weekends data:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.