of July 25, 2016 No. 914
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of office housing
According to Item c) parts (2) article 21 of the Law No. 75 of April 30, 2015 on housing (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 131-138, 249) DECIDES: the Government
Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of office housing it (is applied).
Minister of Regional Development and Construction
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 25, 2016 No. 914
1. The regulations on procedure for provision of office housing (further - the Provision) establish procedure for provision of office housing to some categories of persons for the individual employment contract.
2. Office housing is provided according to the criteria established by the current legislation and this Provision within housing availability.
3. Office housing is provided in property employment to persons holding positions and professions provided in appendix No. 1 to this Provision, and members of their families.
4. Accounting of office housing is performed by the lessor, according to sample of the register of accounting of the office housing provided in appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
5. Office housing is provided to persons and members of their families if they do not own housing on the property rights in the same administrative and territorial unit in which they fulfill job responsibilities, only after signing of the order on position assignment and, in subsequent, the conclusions of the agreement of property hiring. Receipt of other housing in property in the same administrative and territorial unit in which persons fulfill job responsibilities is the basis for agreement cancelation of property hiring.
a) copy of the identity certificate of the applicant and copy of identity certificates of family members, as necessary;
b) copy of the certificate of birth of children, as necessary;
c) the copy of the employment contract signed with the employer or the order on position assignment, or the mandate of the deputy;
d) information on availability or lack of the real estate registered on the property rights to the territories of the Republic of Moldova by the applicant and members of his family (as necessary), issued by Competent division of the Agency of the state services. Information shall include the continuous and previous data about real estate.
7. The submitted application accompanied with the documents specified in Item 6 of this provision is registered in the register of accounting of statements, according to the established sample, and is considered according to the procedure in which it was registered.
8. Provision of office housing is performed based on the decision of the special commission by the order of the employer.
The special commission is created based on the order of the employer by which are established structure of the commission, the chairman, the vice-chairman and the secretary, powers of these persons and the commission, preparation, signing and storage of protocols of the commission sessions and other documents issued by it, procedure for informing the applicant on the made decisions.
The commissions without fail are included:
a) employer or his representative;
b) the official responsible for accounting of persons applying for office housing;
c) head of department of personnel department;
d) chairman of labor union.
9. After decision making about provision of office housing the special commission within 30 calendar days from the date of its acceptance signs the agreement of property hiring certified notarially.
Settling of person and members of his family to office housing is performed within 15 days from the date of the conclusion of the agreement of property hiring. Besides, the delivery-acceptance certificate of housing, one copy for the employer and the employer, according to sample of the delivery-acceptance certificate provided in appendix No. 3 to this Provision is developed.
10. The agreement of property hiring for office housing is signed between the employer and the employer for the period of the individual employment contract or for the period of accomplishment of obligations. The contract of property hiring of office housing is withdrawn along with the termination of the employment relationships, except as specified, provided in part (2) article 22 of the Law No. 75 of April 30, 2015 on housing.
11. The agreement of property hiring is constituted according to Chapter VIII of the above-stated law.
12. If after effective period of the employment contract employment relationships between the employer and the employer are prolonged by the conclusion of other agreement, the employer of office housing keeps the right of prolongation of term of the agreement of property hiring for the period of action of the new individual employment contract or for the period of accomplishment of obligations.
13. After the termination of the duration of the agreement of property hiring for office housing, and also in case of agreement cancelation of property hiring, according to Item 5, the employer and members of his family, and also the former members of his family shall exempt housing within 3 months in case of complete payment of the payments provided in Item 18, otherwise they are evicted according to part provisions (2) article 44 of the Law on housing.
14. The employer shall:
a) within 3 days from the date of the termination of term
to report actions of the employment contract to the employer in writing about emergence of the situation provided in part (2) article 22 of the specified law, with provision of supporting documents;
b) within 3 days to notify the employer on receipt of other housing in this settlement during validity of property hiring;
c) once a year to represent certificate of ownership on real estate;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.