of January 17, 2001 No. 34
About approval of Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Moldova
In pursuance of the Law on modification and amendments in the Law on the Government No. 1210-XIV of July 31, 2000. The government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Moldova according to appendix.
2. Recognize invalid:
The order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 595 of August 5, 1994. "About approval of Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Moldova" (The official monitor, 1994, No. 11, the Art. 103);
Item 6 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 699 of September 21, 1994. "About approval of Rules of preparation of drafts of the regulations introduced to the Government of the Republic of Moldova";
Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 78 of January 26, 1998. "About entering of amendments into some orders of the Government of the Republic of Moldova" (The official monitor, 1998, Art. No. 24-25, 165).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
To Dumitr Bragish
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of January 17, 2001, No. 34
1. The government of the Republic of Moldova (further - the Government) is the supreme body of the public power and bears responsibility to Parliament.
These regulations determine the general principles of activities of the Government.
2. Activities of the Government are based on joint business discussion and the solution of questions taking into account public opinion, on the principles of democracy and publicity, the personal liability of members of the government in case of development, acceptance and accomplishment of the decisions.
3. Overall performance of the Government is provided with organizational and practical work of the ministries, departments, public services and inspections, government commissions and councils, other bodies subordinated to it.
The government cooperates with the permanent commissions of Parliament and other its working bodies. Members of the government inform the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova on the participation in work of the specified bodies.
4. Proceeding from the program of the activities, the Government plans work for the entire period of the powers and for current period.
5. According to programs of activities and work plans on current period and offers of the ministries, departments, public services and inspections, government commissions and councils, other bodies subordinated to the Government, bodies of local public authority, republican bodies, public organizations and movements, according to the powers determined in accordance with the established procedure, the State office, generalizes the offers made by the specified bodies and constitutes work plans of the Government on current period, including in them the most important issues which are subject to consideration at meetings of the Government. The term of submission of these offers is established by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova.
Drafts of work plans of the Government on current period affirm at meeting of the Government, at the same time the specific terms of representation of the corresponding materials and bodies responsible for their accomplishment are specified. Offers on enhancement of the legislation are made in the plan of activities of the Government for the offer of Coordination council under the Government of the Republic of Moldova concerning enhancement of the regulatory base.
6. The state office of the Republic of Moldova exercises control over the implementation of programs and work plans of the Government in the approved directions.
6.1. Bills are drafted by the ministries, departments, other public bodies subordinated to the Government based on the order of the Government about approval of the programs of activities, and also on own initiative.
Bills are subject to the procedures including the conclusion, completion, legal examination and other measures for their preparation and consideration at meetings of the Government according to these regulations.
The draft of the constitutional law approved at meeting of the Government goes to the Constitutional court for making the conclusion according to offers on review of the Constitution and is submitted to Parliament for consideration only in the presence of the conclusion of the Constitutional court.
For ensuring effective interaction of the Government with Parliament, and also for representation of the Government in Parliament and in the Constitutional court permanent representatives of the Government in these bodies which participate in meetings are appointed the order of the Government and perform the powers conferred according to the established procedure. If necessary, in certain cases by the order of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova also other persons as representatives of the Government in Parliament and in the Constitutional court can be designated.
7. The questions which are within its competence and also the questions carried to competence of other bodies of public management subordinated to the Government, and infringing on them on interests are submitted for consideration of the Government if these bodies did not make the decisions satisfying everything concerned parties.
The drafts of regulations represented to the Government are subject to obligatory coordination with the interested bodies and bodies which are directly involved in the solution of the questions included in projects.
Heads of the specified bodies shall submit the conclusion on the projects sent by it for approval within 10 working days from the date of their obtaining if by agreement between heads of the interested bodies other term is not established.
Drafts of resolutions and ordinances on the questions relating to municipal property and on other questions concerning bodies of local public authority are vised after coordination with the relevant local authorities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.