of July 18, 2016 No. 121
About rail transport
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 22, 2016
1. This Law governs the public relations between carriers, state bodies, passengers, consignors (senders), consignees (receivers), other physical persons and legal entities when implementing public conveyance, baggage, loads, cargo baggage and mailings by rail.
2. Operation of this Law extends to the physical, legal entities performing activities in the field of rail transport, irrespective of their departmental accessory and pattern of ownership and also to persons using services of rail transport.
3. Features of the organization of ensuring military rail haulings are determined by separate regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on rail transport is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and come in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
In this Law the following main terms and concepts are applied:
1) baggage - the property of the passenger accepted in accordance with the established procedure for transportation in luggage or the post luggage car to the railway station of assignment specified in the travel document (ticket);
2) the intra republican message - carriages of goods, passengers, baggage, cargo baggage railway transport public within the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) cargo baggage - the objects accepted in accordance with the established procedure from physical person or legal entity, not being the passenger for transportation in luggage and the post luggage car of the passenger train;
4) load - the object (objects, minerals, materials, raw materials, production wastes and consumption) accepted in accordance with the established procedure for transportation in goods wagons, containers;
5) the consignor (sender) - physical person or legal entity which according to the transportation agreement acts on its own behalf or on behalf of the owner of the load, baggage, cargo baggage, mailings specified in the carriage document;
6) the consignee (receiver) - the physical person or legal entity authorized in accordance with the established procedure on receipt of load, baggage, cargo baggage and mailings;
7) access to services of infrastructure - possibility of receipt of services of infrastructure by carriers for implementation of carriages of goods, passengers, baggage, cargo baggage and mailings;
8) the railway station - infrastructure facility (set of infrastructure facilities) which divides railway track into stages or block sites provides functioning of infrastructure or railway tracks of uncommon use, has the traveling development allowing to carry out transactions on acceptance, departure, overtaking of trains, transactions on servicing of passengers and acceptance, issue, loading, unloading of loads, baggage, cargo baggage and mailings, and in case of the developed trackage layouts - to perform shunting operations on disbandment and forming of trains and technical transactions with trains, and also maintenance and preparation of railway rolling stock, containers to transportation;
9) railway stage - part of rail line between adjacent operation points (stations and traveling);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.