of June 29, 2016 No. 807
About approval of Methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity
For the purpose of ensuring implementation of Strategy of reform of regulatory framework of the business activity for 2013-2020 approved by the Order of the Government No. 1021 of December 16, 2013. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2013, Art. No. 297-303, 1129), and also Programs of activities of the Government for 2016-2018. The government DECIDES:
1. Approve Methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity it (is applied).
2. To the central industry bodies of public management and administrative authorities, according to appendix No. 1 to Methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity, within ten days to appoint on one representative for coordinating of process of collection and provision of data for efficiency evaluation.
3. To heads of the central administrative authorities and administrative authorities subordinated to them, according to appendix No. 1 to Methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity to provide timely submission, reliability, completeness and relevance of the data necessary for evaluating.
4. Make efficiency evaluation annually.
5. To make efficiency evaluation on the indicators of i 23, i 24, i 26, i28 and i 29, listed in appendix No. 2 to Methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity since January 1, 2017. To the secretariat according to consequences of regulation to collect data, necessary for evaluating, for 2016.
6. To assign accomplishment of this resolution to the Ministry of Economics.
7. To the Ministry of Economics annually to generalize the acquired information and to submit the valuation report of efficiency of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity and implementation of the plan of measures for increase in efficiency.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 29, 2016 No. 807
1. The methodology of efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity (further – Methodology) determines organizational and methodological bases for efficiency evaluation of the central administrative authorities subordinated to the Government and organizational structures subordinated to them (further – public bodies) in the course of accomplishment of functions by them by regulation of business activity.
2. Main tasks of Methodology:
a) establishment of single approach for efficiency evaluation of public bodies in the course of accomplishment of functions by them on regulation of business activity;
b) expense reduction of the physical persons and legal entities which are engaged in business activity (further – the companies), the requirements of regulatory framework connected with observance;
c) development of recommendations and increase in efficiency of public bodies in the course of regulation of business activity;
d) increase in transparency and quality of processes of regulation of business activity.
3. The efficiency evaluation is based on the following principles:
a) objectivity – complete and independent efficiency evaluation, exception of conflict of interest;
b) reliability and adequacy – efficiency evaluation on the basis of reliable and adequate data sources on each indicator;
c) participation – activities of public bodies and concerned parties in the course of efficiency evaluation;
d) transparency – the publication of results of efficiency evaluation in mass media, on web pages of public bodies and the Governments, their representation to Parliament for informing.
4. The efficiency evaluation is performed on the following groups of indicators:
a) group 1: impact indicators on the expenses connected with observance of requirements of regulatory framework;
b) group 2: indicators of quality of checks and other forms of interaction with the companies;
c) group 3: indicators of transparency, clarity, predictability and availability of regulation;
d) group 4: indicators good the practician of regulation in the ministries.
5. Special performance indicators for each group and method of their assessment are established according to appendix No. 2 to this Methodology.
6. For efficiency evaluation the following data sources are used:
a) the reports of public bodies constituted on the basis of the annual surveys conducted by National estimative group;
b) the data provided by the Secretariat according to regulation consequences;
c) corresponding normative and legal acts;
d) polls of the companies.
7. For efficiency evaluation also the information for the period on January 1 – on December 31 previous year, except help data are used supplied if such are provided.
8. Sources of special data on each indicator are established according to appendix No. 2 to this Methodology.
9. For the purpose of evaluating efficiency of public bodies within the Ministry of Economics the National group on efficiency evaluation of public bodies is created (further – National estimative group).
10. The national estimative group performs data collection from public bodies, supervision of poll of the companies, counts points of public bodies, constitutes the estimative sheet and the report and provides giving of publicity of results of efficiency evaluation.
11. Representatives of the Ministry of Economics, State office and the organizations according to appendix No. 4 to this Methodology are part of National estimative group. The public bodies listed in appendix No. 1, can delegate on one observer to National estimative group.
12. The inundated structure and the chairman of National estimative group affirm the Ministry of Economics.
13. The national estimative group gathers upon the demand of the chairman, and its meetings are open for public.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.