of August 11, 2003 No. 987
About approval of the Regulations on administrative financial activities of organizations of diplomatic service of the Republic of Moldova abroad
In pursuance of the Law on diplomatic service No. 761-XV of December 27, 2001. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, No. 20, the Art. 80) DECIDES: the Government of the Republic of Moldova
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of August 11, 2003 No. 987
1. The regulations on administrative financial activities of organizations of diplomatic service of the Republic of Moldova abroad (further - provision) establish working conditions and its payments, material security of regular personnel of diplomatic mission, condition and payment procedure of traveling expenses, work and rest, social and medical insurance, the organization of financial accounting and other features connected with labor organization.
2. Action of this provision extends to organizations of diplomatic service of the Republic of Moldova which include set of diplomatic missions, of permanent missions under the international organizations and bodies, consular establishments of the Republic of Moldova, authorized to perform activities outside the Republic of Moldova (further - missions).
3. Missions perform activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on diplomatic service No. 761-XV of December 27, 2001, the Law on the status of diplomatic representations of the Republic of Moldova in other states No. 1133-XII of August 4, 1992, the Law on the state position and the status of the government employee No. 158-XVI of July 4, 2008, the presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, resolutions of Parliament and Government, this provision and other existing regulations regulating their administrative financial activities.
4. As the legal entity of mission have seal with text in state language and the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova. The seal is made according to the current legislation.
5. Diplomatic missions have the current bank accounts opened in one of financial institutions of adoptive state, in adoptive state currency, in euro or in US dollars.
6. Financial provision of missions is performed according to the procedure, established by the current legislation, at the expense of the means provided in the government budget including from special means.
7. Management of financial resources and responsibility for accomplishment of the expense budget approved to missions are assigned to the mission manager.
8. The personnel of missions are appointed to position and dismissed based on the Law on diplomatic service. In case of position assignment the personnel are acquainted with the job description under list.
9. Conditions of this provision do not extend to the members of administrative, technical and office personnel, citizens of the Republic of Moldova or citizens of the accredited country employed in the accredited country (except for Items 73, 80, 80-1 and 80-2). This category of personnel is employed as the mission manager, with the consent of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, based on the agreement (service provision agreement) in which the term of its action, the right, obligation and financial responsibility of the parties, payment terms of the rendered services, material security and the organization, contract cancelation is specified (including ahead of schedule). Other conditions are established under the mutual agreement of the parties. In case of employment dispute the legislation of the Republic of Moldova is applied.
10. Members of regular personnel of missions are delegated abroad based on the Law on diplomatic service No. 761-XV of December 27, 2001. In case of departure to mission of person, not being workers the Ministries, sign with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration the individual labor agreement for certain term according to the order of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration. Before signing by the minister of the order on sending of the candidate who is not the employee of the Ministry the last represents to management of personnel, legislations and the rights of the data on criminal records and the medical certificate about the state of health.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.